(Year 5) Chapter-11

Harry did not want to tell the others that he, Elara and Luna were having the same hallucination, if that was what it was, so he said nothing more about the horses as he sat down next to Elara inside the carriage and slammed the door behind him

Harry did not want to tell the others that he, Elara and Luna were having the same hallucination, if that was what it was, so he said nothing more about the horses as he sat down next to Elara inside the carriage and slammed the door behind him. Nevertheless, he could not help watching the silhouettes of the horses moving beyond the window. Elara seemed to have the same thoughts as she too stared at the horses, racking her brain to remember them.

''Did everyone see that Grubbly-Plank woman?'' asked Ginny. ''What's she doing back here? Hagrid can't have left, can he?''

''I'll be quite glad if he has,'' said Luna, ''he isn't a very good teacher, is he?''

''Yes, he is!'' said Harry, Ron and Ginny angrily, though Ginny was not entirely angry.

''He's the very best teacher,'' Elara said firmly.

Harry glared at Hermione. She cleared her throat and quickly said, ''Erm... yes... he's very good.''

''Well, we in Ravenclaw think he's a bit of a joke,'' said Luna, unfazed.

''You've got a rubbish sense of humour then,'' Ron snapped, as the wheels below them creaked into motion.

Luna did not seem perturbed by Ron's rudeness; on the contrary, she simply watched him for a while as though he were a mildly interesting television programme.

''Do you think Ravenclaws actually joke around?'' Elara whispered to Harry. ''I mean, Cho does but not like us. Sometimes I don't understand if she's joking or being serious. Its weird, really.''

Harry looked at his girlfriend with amusement as she furrowed her brows in thought. How much more cute can she get?

''Thanks for the compliment, Mr boyfriend,'' Harry heard Elara say. He then realized that he had said that out out.

''Shit, did I say that out loud?''

''Yup,''

''Did I say this out loud, too?''

''You are still talking, Harold!'' Elara laughed making Harry blush in embarrassment but was quick to compose himself.

''So what if I have said that out loud?'' he smirked. ''You are cute. Not just cute but beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, charming and hot, too.''

Elara's face flushed at the compliments she was receiving from the raven haired boy who just sat their smirking in victory. He loved the effect he had on her.

''You look even more beautiful when you blush, darling.''

''Shut up, Potter,''

''Aaaaand you look so hot when you get angry, baby.'' 

Harry laughed even more when Elara's face got even more red. She gave him a playful scowl before looking at her friends who didn't seem to have heard what the two were saying.