(Year 5) Chapter-17

''You ready, love?'' Harry asked as Elara walked down the staircase from the girls dormitory

The two had been really excited on finally going on their official first date. After returning from Hogsmeade, Harry immediately indulged himself in arranging their date. He informed Ron about it, who looked at him suspiciously and gave him a full one hour brother talk. 

He then decided that they should have their first date at the place that's important to both of them; the Astronomy Tower. He knew Elara would like that as she had often talked about her dream dates in their first and second year. Harry immediately took his Invisibility Cloth and using Hermione's help arranged the tower top simple but cozy. Thanks to Hermione, he casted a spell that secluded the place from the other part of the tower making it easy for them to not get caught or disturbed.

After that, Harry visited the kitchen, where he was cheerfully greeted by the house-elf Dobby, who was more than glad to help set up Harry Potter's date with his Moon. With Dobby's help Harry set the food before going to see if Elara was ready. 

Elara reached down the stairs and stood next to her boyfriend with a smile on her face. Both of them were wearing comfortable yet elegant outfits. (A/N, I'm too lazy to search for the outfits so imagine them as you like :P) 

''Yup, I am,'' Elara smiled. ''You look ready too.''

''I am ,'' Harry grinned, holding out his hands for Elara to take. ''Shall we, my lady?''

Elara laughed as she placed her hand in his and the two walked out of common room under the Invisibility Cloth with bright smiles on their faces.

''So where have you planned this date of ours?'' Elara asked looking up at the raven haired boy.

''Impatient much?'' Harry teased with a smirk.

''Oh, you have no idea,'' Elara said playing along making Harry laugh.

''Well since you are so much impatient,'' Harry said jokingly. ''I will tell you that our first official date is at the place that we love the most.''

''Astronomy Tower?'' Elara beamed at Harry who grinned and nodded enthusiastically.

''Yup!'' Harry exclaimed. ''What better place than that?''

''I am impressed, Mr Potter,'' 

''And I'm delighted you are, Miss Salvatore,''

Harry and Elara looked at each other and chuckled. The two moved towards the Tower with Harry checking the Marauders Map to make sure they were safe and no one was around. They reached the top without any trouble. Elara looked around in confusion seeing no date decoration or them to sit. She looked at Harry in confusion, but Harry answered before she could ask the question.

''I know what you are wondering,'' Harry grinned. ''Hermione helped me to hide the part of the tower where I planned our date to avoid getting caught.''