Hope

Thea

I stood in the darkness waiting for the daemons to approach me. I knew they would it's how he programed them, so I waited. I knew by now that the King of Lucis and the Queen and Oracle of Tenebrae knew who I was. Just not what I was, I had my own purpose here, which had been ordained by our very creator. The one who created everything including the Astrals! It was then I saw him, the host of the scourge Ardyn Caelum. I held my ground unafraid, as he approached me. When he tried using his darkness upon me I gave off my creator given light. A light so powerful, that none made of darkness could stand in it's glow. Not without being purified by said light. He stopped just outside of my circle of light keeping his distance. "So child how do you have a power that so rivals that of the Gods, hmm?" I have never spoken in this world afraid my voice could damage the hearing of a mortal. But this man wasn't mortal, not right now but he would be again. "Just lucky I guess, how do you have powers so dark they can fell a God?" "Just lucky I guess. This is getting us nowhere child, I've come to invite you to the Niflheim empire. We will give you sanctuary from Tenebrae and Lucis no more running away from them you would have bodyguards and protection." I gave a little knowing smirk and said, "If I step one foot in Niflheim it would purify all who hold the darkness within them you would lose your army. Haven't you noticed that less and less daemons are coming out at night. It's because I have cleansed them of their darkness and restored them to their humanity. I am not the child you see here before you, I am far beyond your comprehension. So stay and fight or flee my light!" He chose to flee saying he would wait until I'm older as fighting children never appealed to him. Then there in the glade I saw her watching me.

"Who are you child? You are so familiar to me as if something from a dream long ago

"Who are you child? You are so familiar to me as if something from a dream long ago. Could you explain to me how I know you, yet I don't." I knew the Goddess that stood in front of me hiding her true self. "Forgive me your grace, but I am one such as you have never known. Created to change the course of destiny. Your's, the other Astrals, the King of Kings, the people, even the course of this very star!" "A child even one such as you cannot have the power to change destiny." "But I do, a gift from long ago." So I proceed to show her my great light brighter than any sun and growing in strength and intensity as I grew. My light more radiant than the Oracle's herself! When I felt cold hands touch my cheeks, I shared all I knew with the Ice Goddess Shiva. She knelt hugging me close, "How could I forget our creator little sister, thank you Thea. I will aid you in your quest to change our shared destiny. Return to the King of Lucis, or the Oracle of Tenebrae allow them to be your guide in this world." I nodded at the Goddess, telling her I would do as she asked. When dawn pearled the sky the next morning I made my way to Insomnia a full year has past since I've seen the prince and his father. When the security forces took me into custody, taking me to the King. When we reached the citadel the King stood staring at me, while Noctis came out of nowhere and hugged me to him. The King gave us a little smile, giving his approval of my return. I grew in power and strength each day becoming what I was intended to be. At the King's order I attended school as I had at the children's home. When I was told that I was now a member of the royal family Caelum and would carry the name as well. The blood scans still showing the I was a genetic match to the Kings of Lucis, as well as the having similar ties to the Gods. Which confused all who found out about it. I understood that it was a gift from the creator to show the Astrals I was there to guide them home, and heal the damage to the planet. Which they inadvertently caused, the scourge was drawn to the Astrals who took physical form on this planet making her sick. The creator said it was a balance of light and dark, but because they reside on the planet in a corporeal form the darkness took one too. Infecting the people of the world, creating the daemons. When the Astral Bahamut, created the the healers in the Lucis Caelum line and then the Oracle's line he was trying to stop a flood. In time even with the King of Kings sacrifice the scourge would return and begin to kill the planet again and again for time immortal. But if the Gods returned to the creator the balance would return to the planet, and all would right itself.

Regis Lucis Caelum

I watched as my son befriended this little girl, wondering what this means for the prophecy surrounding my child. The daemons coming nowhere near Lucis anymore even the animals were beginning to look different. When the children's school break started I took them both to visit Tenebrae. I stood with Sylva watching as our children played a game together. "She is quite special Regis, do you think she can alter the fate of our children?" "She already has Sylva, Niflheim is falling apart with it's daemon made soldiers, and people are going out at night without worrying about daemons attacks. There are no daemons within a hundred mile radius of her! Wherever she came from I have hope that she will change things for us all!" Although Thea didn't speak she did communicate with head nods and bright smiles. When Sylva spoke, "Gentiana is here she said to tell her, that it is fine to speak with those around her. She will not cause injury to befall them at the sound of her voice." I called her to us and spoke softly, "Thea, do you see Gentiana here?" She nodded her head, her hair flowing back and forth with the motion. "She said it was safe to speak with us that your voice will do no harm to those around you." She looked at a space near Sylva and nodded, smiling in a way I had never seen before. Her joy infectious to those of us around her. When we heard the sweet sound of her voice, it seemed almost musical in nature. Soft and liltingly her words spoken precisely as though an adult was speaking. "Thank you both for taking care of me. I am quite grateful to you." "In truth we are grateful to you Thea, you've given us hope that our children might have a future. Do you know the prophecy Thea?" "Yes. The King of Kings will give his life to bring back the light. In the course of duty to the king the Oracle will lose her life. But that can't happen anymore, my presence here alone changes that." "Could you tell us why you are here?" "Well you have Astrals, and I was charged with the task of bringing them home to our creator. The Astrals draw the darkness here! It's a balance of light and dark but the Gods light is much, much brighter than a human beings. So more darkness came and began to infect the planet, people, and animals. I was created to right this and help the Astrals to return home." I couldn't help but wonder what would happen once the Astrals left. It's seems Thea could see my worries. "Don't worry so King of Lucis, all will right itself once the Astrals return. The magic that makes your lines special will begin to fade, and over time it will be forgotten. The daemons of man will be your only issues." "Thea what happens to you when this is over, will you return with the Astrals?" "In truth I do not know what will happen to me, but I have to do this or the star will die. The people who call this planet home will die, and I can't let that happen." I told her to go rejoin the others and wondered if she would have a future in the world she was saving. I could only hope that the Astrals would protect her and allow her a future here.