The Astrals

Thea Lucis Caelum

I found the path the others followed, behind them by a few minutes when Ignis came into view. "Careful Thea the ground is uneven and it's not easy to see in some areas." "Thank you Ignis, where's Noct?" Over there getting the royal arm, we'll need to make our way down to the Archaean from here." "You made it, are you sure we need to do this, Thea?" "I'm positive Noct he needs to know it's almost time to go home." "Okay then let's do this! Oh is the Regalia safe?" "Yes Ravus is taking it back to where his car is parked, and having Cindy tow it to Caem. He'll meet us there with Luna." We made our way down to the Archaean, but we found out we were not alone mt's were trying to keep him asleep. I quickly put them down with my brother and the others help. I remember the first time I told the others that Niflheim soldiers were once living breathing people infected in a way to create daemonize soldiers. I also explained about when the change happened and that I couldn't heal them anymore. Well at least not without killing them slowly. Which upset all of us at what lengths Niflheim would go to, to win. Once we handled the mt's, I faced the Archaean letting my creator given light shine. Showing him who I was, when I realized he was going to speak! I yelled to the others to cover their ears, as his voice would hurt to hear. I explained that the creator wanted him to come home as well as the other Astrals. That their presence on this star was the very thing calling the darkness that was destroying it. "Go little sister return to the world of man, and when the time comes I will stand with you against the Pryeburner. Go to Altissia awaken the Leviathan, you will need the help of the Oracle. The power of her trident will help call the Leviathan to you." We made our way away from the Archaean, as he sank into the ground disappearing completely. "So we go to Altissia and awaken the Leviathan." I heard Ignis say followed by Prompto saying, "And while we're there we get you two married." Ignis continued on as if Prompto didn't interrupt him. "That's a given, we can use the weddings as a way in, but we may have to negotiate with the Altissian government to awaken the Leviathan." We made it back to Caem by riding chocobos. There sat the Regalia, safe and sound. Which meant Ravus, and Luna were here waiting for us. We made our way up to the lighthouse, meeting up with Cindy. "Granddad and his Majesty is waitin' for y'all at the lighthouse. I'll be headin' back to Hammerhead, I've got a lot of work to do. I'll be seein' y'all." It was then I heard Ravus call to me, him and Luna were walking towards us. "We're you able to speak with the Archaean? What did he say to you, Noct, Thea?" My brother answered her saying gently, "He said that he would aid us when it came time to face the Pyreburner, and to seek out the Leviathan. You'll have to help Thea call her Luna, your trident can help us. We'll have to negotiate with the Altissian government to awaken her though. We're thinking after the weddings, it'll confuse the Nifs." "Of course Noctis anything I can do to help." I pulled Ravus away from the group to speak privately with him. "Since you'll be with me when Luna and I awaken the Leviathan. I have to ask you to get Noctis and her away. The Adagium will be there he will definitely try to hurt them, and Luna will be weakened from awakening the Leviathan." "So she would be unable to fight him off then." "Yes the Adagium will not face me I don't understand why. I've been stopping his plans for years, and yet he doesn't confront me about it." "It's self-preservation love he knows if he stands against you his games are at end. You would heal him and give him his ending. Which will still happen just you'll have to force it on him. When that time comes we'll all stand behind you. He's trying to continue with the original prophecy and defy the Gods." "I won't let him have Luna or Noct, they are important to me, to us! So be it I will be ready to fight him." "There she is, I was wondering where my Thea had gotten to." I couldn't help but laugh, he was right I was subdued and not acting like myself. When I felt a hand on my shoulder, "I was wondering where my sister had gone to. You seemed so sad lately, and I couldn't reach you." "Yeah I've been kinda of down lately and I'm sorry for that. We should go see father, and Cid and see about the boat." We made our way down to the dock and meet with father and Cid. Luna's and my dress were in a room below along with Noct's and Ravus's Royal retainments Princes had a dress code to follow after all. Unlike Luna and myself who could wear whatever wedding dress we liked. "Are you ready for this, we'll be sisters after this. I'm so nervous and excited all at once." "I feel the same Luna, were ready for this let's go marry our guys."

We arrived in Altissia mid afternoon, and made our way to the The Leville. Where the royal suites were booked for our stay. Luna and myself were sharing as it made getting ready easier. Morning came all to quick, we were dressing when the first secretary came in. Camelia Claustra spoke to us about the ceremony. "Wait why are both of you dressed for a wedding ladies?" When my father and Luna's mother entered. "Hello Camelia, we are going to surprise your citizens with a double wedding. We've already spoken with your superiors they are aware." "We felt it best for the children to marry quickly before things get set into motion." "As Sylva said it's best for them to marry before these events. You know of the prophecy about the King of Kings?" I watched as she answered father, "Of course, everyone does, he will heal our world and banish all the daemons from it." "Well that prophecy is happening now, but it's Thea who is standing as our king instead of myself or my son. They must awaken the Leviathan who slumbers beneath your city. As it will take all the Astrals to fight Ifrit, and free our star of darkness." "I can promise you the damage will be minimal some flooding in areas but nothing more, secretary I ask that you have a boat near the alter to pull out my family as I speak with the Leviathan. She will not cause any destruction to the city, I can promise you that." "And how can you promise that young lady, you can't can you." "But I can and do promise ma'am! And I know this because three other Astrals are on my side as will be the Leviathan." "And I'm just supposed to take the word of a child, I don't think so." I was tired of her wasting our time so I began to release my creator given light. Showing her that I was different than everyone else! When she realized I was something other than a human girl she then spoke, "Then I will need, your help to evacuate that part of the city when the time comes, I will have the boat ready for you as well. I hope you know what you're doing young lady, and I wish you all the best." Luna and I took the gondola to the alter of the Leviathan where Noct and Ravus waited for us. When the people saw that both myself and Luna were in wedding dresses, a thundurus roar of cheers went through the crowd. Our ceremonies simple and lovely, before I knew it we were married to our Princes. "We're sisters now Thea, although I've always thought of you as my sister since the day you saved my mother and protected Tenebrae. I hope you and my brother are happy together!" "As I hope the same for you and my brother, as you said we are sisters now. Let's go wake the Leviathan, and get this over with so we can start living our lives in peace. I want nieces and nephews from you guys soon!" I watched as she blushed thinking about the possibility of children with Noct. As we made our way to the alter Luna with her trident in hand. Called to the Leviathan, pulling her from her slumber. "Luna if the Leviathan speaks cover your ears as the voice of the Astrals can hurt mortals. Even the Oracle, as that is what would've happened if the prophecy happened as intended." I watched as the giant serpent focused in on myself, sensing I was something more than just a human girl. "Who are you child?" "I was sent by our creator to help you return home. Your presence here is killing the people and the star, the balance must be kept! But a god's light is much stronger than a humans, so the darkness comes to balance out the light." It was then I showed her my creator given light, I yelled to my brother and Ravus as I could feel the Adagium getting close. "Noct, Ravus take Luna and go, get away from here he'll kill her if you don't!" I watched as they sped away in the boats on standby for them. "I will not let him harm you little sister, I will take my leave and end this conflict. I do not wish to inflict damage upon this city. You have my support little sister, I will be there when you have need of me. I wish you a long life with your loved ones." With that she sank into the waves and disappeared. Leaving the Nifs nothing to fight with. I watched an annoyed Ardyn make his way to the alter where I stood. "So you've stopped me again little princess, or should I say the fake Princess of Lucis." "Maybe I am a fake Princess, but then again you were the fake king of kings so I guess we're even there." I watched as he stormed off from me, "I don't have time for you I have a little usurper to end!" "Would you have time for me if you knew that I was of the Caelum line. The blood in my veins is technically yours!" He waved me away from him leaving me standing alone at the alter of the Leviathan.