Kind of a End

Five years later
Thea Lucis Fleuret

I watched as my son ran across the field of Sylleblossom, with Noct's son the two laughing loudly. The two looked so much alike it was uncanny, the two could've been twins. I sat with Luna both of us carrying our second child, while Noct called the boys to the stream nearby. Ravus was helping to spool the fishing lines. "Come, boys we'll teach you how to fish." I watched them giggle and throw their fishing lines, waiting for the fish to take the bait. Their little bodies wiggling in their excitement, Ravus and Noct the ever patient teachers. "Did you think we'd make it here Thea? Watching our husbands play with our sons." "In truth Luna no I could only hope for something like this, but this is way more than I could of dreamed about. So do you know which one of us is carrying a girl?" "Thea your carrying the next Oracle, I'm going to have another boy. She'll be a healer like myself and my mother. Oh do you know when our parents are coming back?" "Well your mother called to say that dad and her have extended their honeymoon, but will be back in time for the newest babies. It's why they wanted Noct and you here in Tenebrae. So we'll have them here within a few days or weeks of each other, and they can be on hand to help out with the boys." Our individual parents grew closer and closer over the years not counting while I was asleep. They decided to marry right after I woke up. The two taking a extended honeymoon after stepping down, and allowing Ravus and Noct to take the thrones of our kingdoms. Traveling the world was easier than before, all of Niflheim barricades destroyed and removed. Our monarchies set up a elected court to make laws for the citizens benefit. The outer cities began to thrive and grow, we had farming communities become safe places to raise families. But somehow our population didn't grow much, most families only having one or two children. Keeping the population low enough for the planet to support easily. Most likely a last gift from the Astrals to protect the star, in their final act as planetary Gods. We made many advances in these past five years, transportation was faster than before planes then jets that allowed travel all over. Angelgard had turned into a resort apart of Galdin Key, a lovely little hotel sat there now. Altissia was still the city on water, but some of canals dried up after the Leviathan left the city. Which allowed for roads to be built, in the city. With Niflheim no longer having people, it was an empty city. The government using it's people in it's daemon experiments. They changed how they did the process to create daemons so the people of Niflheim couldn't be saved. So when the crystal, the ring and the trident shattered spreading my god given light, nothing made of darkness could remain here. No matter where they hid, even far under ground they were still found by the light. Those still able to be healed were healed and able to go home, those that couldn't be were put out of their misery. I watched as Somnus began to wiggle in Ravus's arms as he caught a fish finally. I could see the pout on Everett's little face from my seat. "Luna my dear sister, your son is about to have a full meltdown in a minute." I watched as she looked over at her husband and son, standing as gracefully as a seven months pregnant woman can she made her way to them. Myself only at six and a half months pregnant, stood also since I was smaller than Luna I still moved quite fluidly. We came upon our husbands and sons, just as Somnus with the help of his daddy pulled out a fish almost as big as himself. "Not fair daddy I wanted to catch the fishs first! It's not fair daddy Somnus didn't even want to learn to fish!" "Look Everett, sometimes it happens like that. I'm sorry son, but perhaps you could catch the next one maybe it'll be even bigger than Somnus's. You have to be kind Everett especially now that you're going to be a big brother." "I'm sorry I got the first fish Everett, but if it helps my daddy mostly did the work of catching it." "It's okay Somnus, I was just so excited to get to fish with our dad's, I forgot its not like the game we play on their phones. Did I upset you momma I'm sorry." I watched as Luna took her boy into her arms and kiss him. As Somnus came happily into my arms. "Momma did you see the fish me and daddy caught?" "I did sweet boy perhaps you can convince Ignis to cook it for you for dinner tonight." I watched them both run off to find Ignis. Ignis and Aranea married four years ago, and have a daughter who is just now three to the boys four. Prompto followed Cindy around like a lost puppy, until she married Gladio. Broke his heart for a second, Iris healed it up pretty quick. They married about six months ago, to Gladio's dismay. In all honesty he was happy his little sister stopped pining after Noct, and found someone who thought she hung the moon. Since Iris was only twenty they decided waiting to start a family was best. But sometimes fate takes things out of your hands, Iris got pregnant on their wedding night if her due date was true. And that was the story they stuck with, just to keep Glady from killing Prompto. Ravus made his way to my side, as Noct wrapped Luna into his arms. "How are you two doing, okay?" "You and Ravus worry to much Noct. We've got this, don't we Luna?" "She's right Noct you and Ravus worry to, too much. We've had babies before and that turned out fine." "Really little sister you had Everett in the front seat of the Regalia. And before you even get it in your head Thea, remember that Somnus was born right here in this meadow. Because you just had to take a evening walk, I'm just so glad I was with you." "Don't make me say why I went into labor in this meadow Ravus!" I watched as my brother covered his ears knowing that Ravus made love to me in the Sylleblossom field. Which caused me to go into labor almost right away, which I was grateful for as I was overdue anyway. "I swear if you're overdue being intimate will put you into labor. Made Somnus come out right on the spot." "Thea as your brother I really don't want to hear about that. But thanks for the info." As our mutual husbands guided us back to our table helping us to sit down. Our future looked full of love and light, now that all was right with the world.

One evening I sat on our veranda watching the sunset as Noct approached me, Luna had just given birth to another son. Our parents were helping with Everett jealousy at not having his parents attention solely on him. "So we got this far huh, Thea? Happy?" "Yeah Noct I'm happy, I got way more than I ever thought I would........ Umm Noct you'll need to help me inside I think I've just gone into labor." My dress was completely drenched and I know I didn't pee myself, so it must be the baby. Noct lifted my into his arms bridal style. "I'm not risking you falling Luna insisted on walking and fell when the contractions started. Come I'll get you to the infirmary first, then call everyone." Once I was settled in the doctor made sure I was indeed in labor. Noct true to his word got Ravus and father as well as Sylva. As with Luna and Noct, only the father was allowed in the room with the mom to be . The first few hours nothing I was having contractions, but nothing else. When the baby finally crowned I was exhausted already. But push I did with Ravus encouraging me throughout it. Twelve hours later and we heard the cries of our youngest child. "It's a girl your majesties, congratulations." "Luna was right, Ravus we had the girl." The doctor handed me this tiny baby, even smaller than Somnus had been. Where Somnus looked like a Caelum, this baby looked like a Fleuret. She was indeed her father spitting image, but her eyes which only opened half way looked blue like my own. A few days later we introduced our youngest to her family. "We'd like you all to meet Raven Nox Fleuret, here dad why don't you be the first to hold her." "She really looks like a Fleuret not a single sign of Caelum." "Her eyes are blue Dad, just like ours, but it makes sense that the littlest Oracle looks like the family who created her. Even if her Mom wishes she looked a little bit like me." "Somnus is your spitting image Thea, we even went as far as naming him after the founder king." "I wanted to honor his sacrifice Ravus he imprisoned his brother for the greater good. He gave everyone of his descendants a short life in protection of the planet. Knowing one of his grandchildren would be the last to sit upon the throne and that he would be one of the reasons why they died. He didn't know I was coming he faced that bleak future head on and had children knowing what it meant for them." I watched as they realized that this wasn't the future that had been planned. That their future was to be the end of the Oracle and the Kings of Lucis. In truth it would've been an end to this whole planet. The creator, along with the Astrals had given us a beautiful unwritten future and I couldn't wait to live it.