27

The day had finally come for training camp to begin.

You hadn't spoken to All Might since the incident at the beach. It was eating you alive. You were full of questions, and you were confused.

Of course, you also entirely ignored All Might's request to stop crushing on him. In fact, you felt pulled in even more. He obviously thought that some secret he had would break your heart, and it had something to do with him, and maybe with you. But you were fairly certain nothing could possibly hurt you. What would he reveal, that he was secretly a villain? Still hot.

Despite your crush not getting any smaller, you did start to question everything. You had a lot of time on your hands, since your uncle was still on back, and you only got some money in your account, with no note, or anything. The time that you didn't spend training with Deku at home or with the Bakusquad in the gym, you  spent wondering, stuck in your own thoughts, none of them very pleasant. You urged to drown those thoughts with weed and alcohol, but drowned them with training, instead. Every time you started to think, you'd go for a run. And once recovery girl told you you could use your quirk again, you'd start swapping around your room. Everything to stop the train of bad thoughts.

"Deku, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?" Uraraka said excitedly, bouncing towards Deku. You smiled and move aside, giving them some space. You were hoping they'd get together soon, they were both so clearly crushing on each other.

Class 1B was there, as well, and the blond kid was causing a fuss again, until the ginger girl knocked him out again. You liked her.

You were hoping Deku would sit with Uraraka in the bus, but he sad with Iida instead. You ended up sitting with Katsuki, who had nothing pleasant to say.

You weren't sure why, but you never told Deku about that night on the beach with All Might. You were hoping that if you never talked about it, it wouldn't be real.

Aizawa was trying to talk, but everyone else was talking over him, and since that didn't piss him off, you joined in the yelling and conversation and playing music.

You were very disappointed that when you finally made a stop, there was no restroom in sight. You really had to pee, but it was just a dirt platform overlooking a forest. There was also no sight of class B.

There was a black car parked there, as well, you noticed.

Someone suddenly came out of it. "Hey, Eraser!"

Aizawa bowed. "Long time no see."

The strangers in question were the Wild Wild Pussycats, and some kid.

Deku was freaking out at the sight of them, but most of the others had never heard of said heroes. Apparently, they'd be helping in your training. You'd heard of them before, but weren't as insanely obsessed as Deku.

They announced that we'd be staying at a spot that was very very far from the rest-stop.

As you all were about to get back into the bus, one of the wild wild pussycats made the earth shatter under your feet, throwing you all off.

You weren't all that phased. Honestly, you were expecting Aizawa to pull something like this. But you still really had to pee.

As you were sliding down along with everyone else, you took the opportunity to grab fist-fulls of loose rocks and stones and shove them down your pockets. You weren't planning on arriving late, since those who arrived after 12:30 would get no lunch, and you were already starving.

You were insanely hyped for this.

You all landed safely, and were informed that you'd have to fight your way through the Beast's forest, and that you had three hours.