31

//Ummm

//Ummm... so I heard yall liked Small Might, so I tried to draw him... I'm not an artist so he's not looking good 😶

His apartment was very minimalist and neat.

As soon as you got in, there was antechamber separated from the rest of his apartment by a door. It was pretty bare, with just a grey rug, a shoe box, a coat hanger, and a full-length mirror on the wall. You took your shoes off with some difficulty, due to your injuries, but you managed.

He opened the door, and led you into the hallway that awaited. There were two shoji sliding doors on each side, one regular door on the end of the hallway, and another regular door between the two sliding doors on your right.  The walls in the hallway were white with some decal- pretty simplistic and modern.

"It's quite small. The first door the right is my room, the next door is the bathroom, and the third door will be your room, once I clear it out. That door at the end of the hallway has the ladders that lead to the roof. The doors on the left lead to the kitchen and living room. Come on," he said. You obediently followed him through the first door on the left. His kitchen was very modern and clean, and the kitchen, dining room, and living room were all connected, with the living room space being on the end of the room, with a large TV on the far wall, with two couches and an armchair facing it. There was long, glass table between the kitchen and the living room. The whole space wasn't as big as you were expecting it to be, but it didn't feel too confined, either. And considering the fact that All Might lived alone, it was just the perfect size.

"Ah. You can go ahead and take a seat, L/N. I think that we should talk first, you're probably eager to hear the truth."

Your heartbeat quickened at the mention of the 'truth'. You wanted to know, you really did, but you also dreaded it, especially because you already had an idea of who your father might be. You were just hoping it wasn't true.

"Yeah, okay. Let's get that out of the way first," you said, moving over to one of the couches and plopping down, your injuries thanking you.

All Might moved around the kitchen, took out two glasses, and opened the fridge. "What will you have? There's some orange juice,-"

"I think I'll need something stronger for this," you interrupted. All Might shot you a look of concern, but sighed, scratching the back of his head. God, he was so hot.

"Well, I guess you're right. All I have is gin." He brought the glasses and the half-empty bottle of gin to the coffee table in front of you, and poured you both a glass, before sitting down on the other couch, fiddling with the glass in his hand.

You preemptively gulped down your entire glass, the liquid burning your throat, and tears forming in the corners of your eyes as All Might just watched in concern.

"Well, it's All For One, isn't it?" you spoke after All Might was silent for almost an entire minute.

He sighed, giving you a small nod.