40

Your body was on fire. Was it finally happening? Were you really, truly, about to complete your number 1 goal on the bucket list?

It felt like your entire world clicked in place... when, suddenly, you heard some rustling coming from behind you.

Both you and All Might leapt away from each other like you got burned. Your knees felt so weak that you were barely standing up, and your face was redder than a tomato. Don't even get me started on the thoughts that were going on inside your head.

You tried to regain your composure as a figure emerged from the treeline. Deku.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING HIM ALONG? WHY? YOU COULD'VE BEEN FUCKING ALL MIGHT RIGHT NOW IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM! FUCK! FUCK! STUPID DEKU!

All Might had his back tactically turned away as Deku joined you on the field.

"Oh, hey, is it over?" he asked.

You cleared your throat, tactically covering your beet-red face.

"Yep! I managed to hold out for five minutes."

"Haha, that's right!" All Might said, with his back still turned. "Good training! That's all for today! Goodbye!" With that, he leapt off into the air, leaving you flustered and horny to try and hide it from Deku. Bitch.

"You okay, Y/N?" Deku asked in concern as you tried to clear your head, but every time you thought back on what happened, you felt like your stomach would explode from the amount of butterflies inside, and it was very hard to stand straight and keep a straight face.

"Uh, yeah!" you replied quickly. "Just beat-up. And my head hurts. From swapping. You know. And- his punches hurt. And all my limbs hurt. From falling so much. And yeah."

To your relief, the innocent avocado boy bought it, and nodded seriously. "Well, it's all worth it, we both got better today, I think!"

"Yes! Definitely!" you replied. Oh, shit. You couldn't let go of horny thoughts. "Let's get back to the dorms. Uh, need some rest."

***

The next day, after you woke up, your mind was in shambles. You were still extremely flustered,  and you barely managed to pack your bag in time.

You had homeroom first that morning, and Aizawa was talking about how you would work on getting your provisional licensees. You were barely listening, because your mind couldn't stop wandering, so you decided to try writing what Aizawa was saying to keep yourself focused.

However, as you pulled out your notebook from your bag, a loose page suddenly fluttered out.

At first, you just peacefully watched it as it flew across the classroom, but then you remembered that the day before, you had just stuffed your bucket list into a random notebook. And then it hit you. Your bucket list was flying across the classroom.

As soon as the realization hit you, you were on your feet, sprinting for the floating piece of paper.

To your horror, Aizawa was reaching for it, as well. If he saw that 'kiss All Might' was crossed out...

Deciding that it was worth the risk, you swapped with the paper, and ended up with Aizawa's hand on the top of your head as you stared at each other.

"It's private, sensei, sorry!" you said as he kept looking at you emptily, like he regretted getting up in the morning.

You quickly turned around to rush for your paper, only to see that it was Deku's hands, and he was reading it. His cheeks were red and eyes wide, letting you know that he saw the thing that was crossed out.