33

You were nearing your target.

It seemed to be a big building.

"Remember, just because the Nomu is here doesn't mean Bakugou is, too," Yaoyorozu warned. Just from a single thought of the villains, you could feel the veins on your arms expanding, so you took deep breaths to calm down. You didn't need your other quirk just yet.

You ended up walking around the place casually, stopping by the vending machine, all the while trying to scout out what was going on inside. You were losing your patience with each second, but decided to respect your classmates' wishes to keep a low profile.

In the end, after getting approached by a couple of drunk dudes, you squeezed past the fence to approach the building from the back. However, as you were squeezing through the narrow space, Deku noticed a window, and Kirishima had night-vision goggles with him, so you and Todoroki let the two of them climb onto your shoulders as they looked through the window.

They were both shocked by what they had discovered.

It was just... a ton of Nomu.

You were too numb to feel shocked. The news sent a chill down your spine, and ignited your anger further. You needed to stop him. 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, from the place that your group had come from, appeared mountain lady, and smashed open the front of the building.

The heroes... they were attacking? Wait... was that why All Might said he'd be late? That bastard! He organized everything so you'd stay occupied while the pros dealt with All for One. Too bad it didn't work, and you were now nearly getting crushed by Mountain Lady.

All the Nomus seemed to be captured. That probably meant everyone was successful... Mountain Lady, Beast Jeanist, and some other pro heroes had restrained all of the Nomus in the hangar.

"Good! Now we can fall back. Looks like they took care of everything," Iida said happily.

No... Was All for One defeated already? You felt selfish for feeling disappointed, but it seemed that your rage would never get the chance to get quelled.

But no... All Might said that he was going to die. What if All for One killed him? Maybe All for One hadn't made his move yet, but he was about to?

Just as you thought that, you heard a new set of footsteps and an evil, eerie voice.

"Sorry, Tiger. She's always had a good Quirk."

Was that...

"It was the perfect opportunity, so I took it," the voice continued. They were talking about Ragdoll, one of the Pussycats who was kidnapped during the training camp.

"After my body turned into this, I also depleted a lot of what I'd stocked up..." the voice said from the darkness. You scrambled onto the wall despite the silent protests of your classmates, but you just had to see.

Just as the man stepped out of the darkness, Best Jeanist wrapped him up, subduing him. However, not even a second later, some power erupted from the man, frying the restraints. Then, there was a loud explosion, knocking you back from the fence and onto the ground.

You came to a while later, with your friends gathered around you, listening to the sound of clapping.

"Beast Jeanist... I thought I'd blown everyone away," the voice said again. You still couldn't see him, but you were terrified. Deku quickly pulled you to your feet, and you joined your friends with your back flat against the wall.

The entire building was gone...

You were terrified. This was All for One. This was your father.