43

Your PoV:

"We need to inform the other teachers," All Might said.

The letter felt like it would crumble at any moment in your hands. You were beyond furious.

"I'll be right back," you said, stuffing the letter in your pocket and heading for the window.

"F/N, no," All Might said. You were too blinded by rage to be able to think. Ge dared come here, call himself your uncle, and then question your choice in men? Oh, buddy boy grossly overestimated his importance. You had to kill him.

Your veins were wide and popping out your arms. You barely resisted the urge to just punch the wall and jump from here all the way to wherever the bastard was. He couldn't be far. You could still catch him.

All Might placed a hand on your shoulder.

"No, F/N. Other students may be in danger. You may still be in danger. This might as well have been a plan to get you angry and get you out in the open. You're going to leave through the window now, and come in through the door, yell and scream and get everyone's attention, and say that they were outside your window. Got it? Be quick."

Your rage wasn't going down, but you nodded. You could probably do that.

With a rush of rage, you swung the window open, took your shoe off, and threw it a bit further away from the window, in case of Present Mic.

You swapped with it, and decided not to try and pick it up again- it would be more believable if you were without a shoe.

You rushed for the front door, and pushed it open.

You could feel that it was locked, but your rage quirk was activated, so you could hear the lock snap like it was plastic, and the door swung open.

An alarm suddenly started blaring.

That was unexpected, but good.

You stood there, trying to look as beat as possible (which wasn't hard, you were very tired), as pro heroes rushed down the stairs and all the lights got switched on.

Aizawa was the first one there, and All Might was right behind him, and the other teachers rushing right behind them- they were all in pajamas, except for All Might, who was wearing sweatpants and no shirt, in his buff form. It was getting increasingly more difficult not to stare.

"L/N?" Aizawa called out, rushing to your side. "What happened?"

"The league of villains," you said. You allowed the true rage you were feeling to sip into your voice. "I saw Mr. Compress. Taunting me, outside my window. I was afraid they'd hurt my classmates, so I swapped all the way here as quickly as I could. They didn't follow me for long, I'm afraid they could've gone back to the student dorms."

From then on, it was chaos. Good thing they didn't know that the villains literally managed to sneak into the building where the teachers were staying without anyone noticing, or the chaos would've been much greater.

All the teachers ended up rushing outside in a frantic search of the villains and instructions for you to follow Present Mic.

After almost an hour of running around in the dark, only to find nothing at all, they gathered all the 1A students outside while they went to search the inside for clues. Aizawa brought you with him to your room for you to check for any changes.

To your shock, there was a note on your pillow.

Aizawa got to it first, and you read it from the side, hoping it wouldn't be the same as the one left at All Might's door.