37

// GUYS! Important question. Is All Might a virgin? If not, who did he do the woohoobakabaka with? Discuss. It's very important.

The feeling of All Might's lips against yours was enchanting. The moment your lips met, you felt your brain enter a sort of buzz, like you had a swarm of calm, fluffy bees up there. Your heartbeat was beating a million times per second, and the butterflies in your stomach were only multiplying. Your hand was still on his face, frozen in place from the shock of his reaction.

You were shocked. Your brain had short-circuited.

And thanks to that, you lost control of your hands for a moment, long enough for the hand you were holding the scalding-hot tea with to slip up, and for the tea to spill all over you.

The shock of the pain jerked you away from the kiss. You felt an agonizing burning sensation all over your belly an one leg.

You jumped to your feet, hastily placing the cup on the ground.

"Fuck! Shit! Ow!" you yelled out, your eyes watering.

"F/N, are you okay?" All Might ask worriedly, placing his own mug on the ground next to yours. "Come on, hurry up inside!"

You hastily slipped your shirt (the top part of Deku's old All Might pajamas) off, trying to get the heat as far away from your skin as you could. You had enough decency left to keep your pants on as you rushed through the trapdoor after All Might, the skin on your stomach already red and puffy.

As soon as you were inside, All Might looked at you, blushed, and then looked away.

"Uh, F/N, you should, uhm, go under some cold water. I'll get you something to put on the burns."

With that, you rushed into the bathroom, took off the remainder of your clothes, and submerged yourself in medium-cold water, enjoying the way it soothed your skin.

Now that the shock of the burn was gone, you could fully grasp what had happened.

You kissed All Might.

YOU KISSED!

OH GOD, YOU KISSED ALL MIGHT! WHAT THE FUCK! HOW? WHY? WHAT?

You had a huge grin on your face as you put your underwear back on. You didn't want to put your tea-stained All Might pajamas on, so you left the bathroom in your underwear.

However, it managed to slip your mind that you were in All Might's apartment, with All Might, and he was waiting for you outside the bathroom with a tube of cream.

His eyes widened his cheeks went red again when you stepped out, and he quickly looked away as your own cheeks turned red.

"Oh, sorry!" you said quickly. But... you two did kiss... "But hey, you can look! I'm not embarrassed!" You added.

All Might didn't look back at you. "F/N, it's inappropriate!" he said, his voice soft and panicky.

You rolled your eyes and took the cream from his hands as you retreated into your room.

Your skin had angry red marks where the tea burned you, but it wasn't too bad.

You put on your regular pajamas and left your room, noticing that All Might was on the couch in the living room, looking very worried. He waved you over when he saw you leave your room, and you warily approached, sitting down on a different couch so you could face him.

He met your gaze. "F/N, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have given in, and kissed you. I- you know how I feel about this matter... There can really be nothing between us. If someone found out, both of your reputations would suffer. It's would also be immoral. I hold a position of power over you, F/N, for all you know you don't actually want a relationship with me, you're influenced by my position as your teacher, and a pro hero. And the last thing I want is to abuse your trust in me."