7

"Ughhhh...." you opened your eyes to the infirmary. Your vision was dizzy and when you tried to think, the only thing that came on your mind was pizza.

An old, short lady whom you found very familiar approached your bed.

"Y/N IS AWAKE!"

Y/N? That sounded familiar, but you weren't sure what it was. It had something to do with you... maybe your favorite pizza?

"Pizza?" you asked her weakly as three other human beings suddenly dashed to the side of your bed. One was a boy with green hair, one was a grumpy boy with blonde hair and one was some muscular handsome dude with weird hair, all looking slightly worried. The grandma cleared her throat.

"Y/N, you were severely injured and you suffered from a concussion. Do you know who I am?" she asked. 

"Pfffft. Of course. You're like, the chef, right? Pizzas are made by chefs?" you asked. Were they actually? Or were they made by unicorns? You weren't sure.

"Y/N, can you name the people that are here?" she asked. You started laughing - you loved naming things! All of them looked familiar, and you were pretty sure you knew their names already, so there would be no need to make them up.

You looked at your right first, where the blonde boy stood.

"Angry blond hedgehog," you said as you pointed your bandaged hand towards him. He growled while the rest chuckled.

"Avocado boy," you said towards the green boy, who blushed while the rest burst into laughter.

"Grandma," you said to the grandma. Nobody laughed. Then it was the turn for the handsome tall dude. You felt your heart speed up as you looked at him, his blue eyes returning your gaze with intensity. He seemed like a person that smiled a lot, but he looked worried now.

"And this is... Hot Banana Hair," you concluded. The guy's eyes went wide as his cheeks turned pink and he leaned back away from you. Grandma was dying of laughter along with angry hedgehog, while the avocado looked embarrassed on your behalf. The hot banana hair also burst into laughter soon after recovering from the initial shock.

"Yep, that is me! I think she's doing great, Recovery Girl!" Hot banana hair said, and grandma smacked him on the head.

"All Might! I am blaming you for this!"

"I still have to give her her medal, you know!"

"Not now!" grandma argued.

"Pizza!" you pleaded, and the attention shifted back to you. The hot banana hair was grinning again, and you smiled as well, feeling like your stomach was about to burst.  

"My intestines appear to be having their organic processes hindered due to the chemical reactions occurring in my brain," you added, the words you said holding no meaning to you as soon as you uttered them. You saw Hot Banana Hair exchange a look with grandma.

"I'll put her under," she said, and you felt a needle pierce your skin as you blacked out.

~~~

You were sitting upright on the infirmary bed, your whole body wrapped in bandages. Your face was what you'd see if you googled 'face of pure terror'. 

Recovery Girl approached you with worry.

"F/N... are you feeling better?"

"Grandma, I called him Hot Banana Hair. Please tell me that was a dream," you said calmly. Grandma shook her head with a sigh.

"I'm afraid it wasn't, F/N, but-"

"Oh my god," you interrupted her, your voice still appearing completely calm. "Just let me die, grandma. I can't believe I called him Hot Banana Hair. Just let the earth swallow me. I don't want life. I've wasted my life. I can't believe I said that. I will never live this down. How will I look him in the eyes again? And it had to be on the same day I snored. Just-"