Chapter 1

Things I will use - Y/N = your name, Y/S/N = your sisters name, Y/F/C = your favorite color, and Y/B/F/N = you best friend's name

Anyway, here is the story.

You wake up one morning and see your sister silently get out of bed and head to the door (you share a room with her). She stops at the corner with the door and looks at you. She lookes scared, witch makes you uneasy. Y/S/N is almost never scared! She is a hardcore fnaf 4 fan, so she is extremely hard to scare. Without saying a word, your sister turned to face the door and left the room. A few moments later you hear FNAF 1 Song Big Band version by Dawko start playing. It was at that moment exactly that you remember she died! You remember jokingly setting up a plan for if one of you dies and fnaf becomes real. The Dead person would get out of bed like normal, almost leave the room like normal, then stop, face the person who is still alive and yell out of fear, Then leave and turn on a song that fits the senario. In this case it was a Dawktrap song, wich could only mean 1 thing....

The only thing you can come up with is he is somewhere nearby, so in a hurry you try to spin around. Somthing - or someone - is holding you in place. whoever this person is picks you up and leaves the house with you. They are running faster then you can keep up with so you try your best to just remember the way back home. It's really difficult because you have bad memory and the person keeps running down streets you don't recognize, taking shortcuts you never knew exsited, and stuff like that. Eventually the person - whether accidentally or on purpose - makes you hit a sign, witch for multiple reasons - one being you spend way too much time doing stupid stuff on youtube, and the other being the speed you were going - the impact knocks you out.