Chapter 14

The lights turning off was sudden, so you may or may not have jumped a couple feet in the air... anyway, off in the distance you hear what you assume is Moondrop (at least you think that's his name) saying "Naughty boy... bad children must be punished!" And you immediately run for your life because that was terrifying! You dont see anywhere you could hide other than several strollers that there is no way in hell you could fit in. Gregory, maybe. You, no. It's not that you are fat in any way, just too tall. Anyway, you hear running behind you. In a panic, you hide behind a counter. You hear a woman's voice that sounds familiar, but also unfamiliar at the same time. You cant think of who it could be for the life of you. Ohh this is gonna bug you until you figure this out. The woman shouts "UGH! SHE WAS JUST HERE! I SAW HER A SECOND AGO! Where could she be?" She leaves, and because of the angle, you could only tell by the footsteps.
   Cautiously, you creep out of your hiding place. Looking around for any evidence as to who that was, you see a small tuft of white fur. Thinking back to how her voice sounded, and the appearance of white fur could only mean one thing... you just encountered Vanny.