Chapter 7

You got a bad ending guaranteed! Glitchtrap is behind the monitor, doing his thing. You dont remember the code thing, but you would rather have this ending then that one anyway. Your screen fades to purple, and you black out.

You wake up sprawled on the floor, staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling. Someone who you cant see is poking you. You remember what just happened and sit up with a jolt. You just got a bad ending in help wanted, and you know for a fact glitchtrap is real! You look around, and realize your still in vr, so you take off the headset. The light difference blinds you for a few seconds, but when your eyes adjust, you realize who the person is. It's your best friend! (S)he says "are you alright? You started laughing, then you fell to the floor." You respond with "yea, I'm fine. Wait a second, I was laughing? I dont remember that..."
You and your best friend come to the same realization at the same time. You both say in unison "glitchtrap" you say "oh shoot. This is bad."
Your friend, still being kind, asks "does anything feel off? Are you ok?"
You shake your head.
"Good. Glad you are feeling ok. Wait, someone's coming!"
You jump to your feet, and dash into a corner. Your friend hides behind the shelf holding the consoles for the TV. The person, who based off of the footsteps is a child, or just on the small side, immediately gets on a computer, and after a few minutes, you hear a fnaf 4 jump scare plus a small person who sounds like a boy surprisingly not scream. Instead, completely calmly he said "no cookies for you, Goldie" you figure its probably c.c., or Elizabeth with a voice changer. Eather or, its probably safe, so you come out of hiding. You can confirm now, its c.c.

He looks at you as if he was expecting you, then turns back to his game. Seeing you, your friend comes out as well. you leave the room, to see if you can figure out how to get around. Once you left, you are greeted by Elizabeth. She says "do you wanna play dress up?" You, knowing Elizabeth will most likely force you to if you say no, say yes
Elizabeth excitedly showed you to her closet. Not even 20 minutes later you are now wearing a kinda cute red dress and black pants. You spin around in the mirror, and Elizabeth claps. "That's a really good look on you, Y/N"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about how little I've been updating this. i just wanted to say, before we move onto the next chapter, that this is the first fanfic I have ever written, and that this is the first time I have ever written with a Y/N in it so, dont expect it to be the best. Also, I'm steadily Losing motivation, and I have school.