Chapter 13

The person forced you to turn around, while seemingly trying not to hurt you. Its Glamrock Freddy! Slightly concerned sounding, he asked if your looking for somthing. You say that you are just looking around because this is your first time at the pizzaplex. You hear a little boy's voice coming from Freddy's stomach that says "you aren't on the bunny lady's side?" figuring out its Gregory, and the bunny lady is Vanny, you say that you aren't. You continue with adding that William probably is. You quickly check the time. It's almost 2:30 am. You hear Roxanne... at least you think its Roxanne, calling out "I bet you don't even have friends" from the stage looking area nearby. Freddy and Gregory urge you to come with them and the 3 of you run to the icecream parlor. You see Elizabeth looking up at the clearly Circus Baby themed staff bots that are serving icecream. Seeing the 2 of you (Gregory is still hiding) she waves with one hand, and holds a vanilla icecream cone with the other. You say to her "didnt you go to the daycare?" To which she quickly responds with "I did, I'm just getting a snack"

A few minutes later, (freddy and Gregory went somewhere else, leaving you in the atrium) the lights go out