Chaper 11

(Security breach spoilers ahead) Elizabeth runs into ur room (after knocking ofc) and yells so loud you think the neighbors heard it "CMON WE'RE GOING TO THE PIZZAPLEX!" and grabs your hand. Somehow, the child is a speed demon and is so fast she is dragging you behind even though she is significantly smaller then you. You, slightly confused, check the date. Its December 17. ITS DECEMBER 17! Security breach is out! Now energized by this new information, you run to the kitchen at your top speed. Michael says "wow you are really excited to go visit the pizzaplex arnt you." You respond with "yea I'M SUPER F*CKING EXCITED! Are we waiting for anyone?" Elizabeth, happily says "Yes. dad and cc, but cc is pretty much ready to go"

*timeskip because I'm lazy, they are all at the pizzaplex*

You all walk into the pizzaplex, you looking around more then anyone else because you have never been to any of the Freddy's locations before, and split up, at this point it's almost midnight, perfect so people dont call the cops on William. Your dad, you are still getting used to the fact he's ur dad now, suggested it because you might want to visit the daycare while Michael might want to explore the utility tunnels. You, not knowing where literally anything is, get kinda lost. Looking around, you see museum-like cabinets everywhere, and 4 rooms with one wall of each made completely of glass. Theres a green one, a purple one, a pink one, and a brown one. Looking in the pink one because it's the closest, you see Chica's green room from the trailers! You look in the other rooms and figure out that you are currently in "Rockstar Row". None of the animatronics are in their rooms, so you just leave.