Chapter 10

You wake up back in the same pink and purple room from yesterday. The only difference is there is now a piece of paper attached to the door. You read the paper and it says

"Y/N, I forgot to tell you when you woke up after arriving here, but you are now a part of this household as an adopted daughter/sister. I hope you like your new family! Dont worry, your mom and dad did this of their own free will. Also, this room is yours"

Holy cow that's a lot to take in at once. Your mind is brimming with questions like 'why me specifically?' 'Why was I kidnapped, and not just told this?' 'WHY ME?' 'how did my parents approve of this?' 'How did I get here? Didn't i fall asleep in the living room?' And way too many others to bother mentioning. You notice you are now wearing fnaf 4 pjs with the nightmares on it.
You check in the drawer in the dresser and discover a TON of fnaf merch! It's a ton of pjs that have 1 or more fnaf characters on them. Since you are kinda bored, you see how much each game is represented. There is no fnaf one stuff, very little fnaf  2, a decent amout of fnaf 3, same for fnaf 4 and 5, fnaf 6 is present as well, but not as mutch as 3, 4, and 5. Ucn is not there, and there is only 2-3 pieces of fnaf hw. Ar is also missing, and somehow, you have some security breach pjs. Looking around the room, you see a shelf you didn't notice before. On the shelf, there are a few action figures and figurines. There is a little glitchtrap action figure, and all of the security breach figurines are also there. You check the second drawer and see a bunch of socks that are Y/F/C. How did they know your favorite color? Were they just guessing, and got it right?

In the final drawer, there were a bunch of normal clothing and some fnaf plushies. They are Circus baby, Springtrap, Shadow Freddy, and Ennard. You immediately realize who they are a reference to. Circus baby is Elizabeth, Shadow Freddy is CC, Springtrap is William, and Ennard is not Micheal, but a reference to him. After all, who in the world would want to have a rotting guy as a plushie? You also see a plushie that looks like a combo of lolbit and a freddy animatronic. Its holding a book. You check the tag, and it says "you can name this new animatronic. She is a funtime, and a bookworm. She likes singing, but only when a small amout of people she is friends with are in the room or she is alone"
You immediately think that she is like you, but a funtime animatronic. Immidently you try to figure out a good name, but nothing comes to mind

You pull the drawer out more, and squeal! In the corner is your favorite dawko plushie! It's in the exact same condition as it was before you left the house. You take them all out, and set them on your bed. You take a photo and post it on r/fivenightsatfreddys with the caption 'look at my merch collection!' And smile. You are gonna love it here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip. Also the reddit person is me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You check the comments, and see a user with the name iamnotwilliamafton who said "wow, I wish I had that many plushies! Ur so lucky!

Is that a Dawko plushie? How did you get that? I always end up missing out." You smile and hit the upvote button along with commenting "I'm quick on the jump"

You look over at the plushie of the new animatronic and smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I got for now. This is the end of the story until I come up with more stuff