Chapter 3

The man - you now know he uses the pronouns he/him - says his name is William, and you immediately think of William Afton, but you think that that's impossible, so you just brush it off. He asks you what your name is, so you tell him. He says "Y/N... what a nice name..."
For some reason, this creeps you out, but then again, you think it's just because you are really into horror games. He asks "Is Y/S/N related to you? You look a lot like her."

Shocked and confused, you respond with "h-how do you know h-her?"

"She was a good friend of mine"

... your sister had never made friends with anyone over the age of 10 except you... how would they have met? Is he the father of one of her friends?

"You seem confused"

You respond with "I am. My sister is dead, and I'm the oldest friend she made"

He laughs, which creeps you out. Why did he laugh? What's funny about this?

William says "Sorry, sorry. It's just that you know a lot less then I thought you did. Do you know how she died?"

You say that she died from "unknown reasons" so you have been trying to find out what happened.

He laughs again and asked you if you like fnaf

You practically yell "of course I like fnaf! Who doesn't!?"

"Were you or were you not taken here by someone in fnaf?"

You studder while saying "I think so yes" then it clicks. Fnaf is real now. You are most likely talking to William Afton right now. He notices you freaking out and says "dont worry, I won't hurt you" in a weirdly sweet voice. He continues in his normal voice with "do you want to see the rest of us?"

You nervously respond with "you mean the other Aftons?"

Once you finish your sentence a little girl who looks about 8 runs in. She is a long haired ginger girl with a pink shirt and a blue skirt. She has black leggings underneath the skirt, and the whole outfit makes you think she is Elizabeth Afton.
You ask her for her name, to which she says "hi! My name is Elizabeth"

You think to yourself 'ok, then I have yet to see Michael, C. C. and mrs afton if she exists. Also I would like to see if Charlie or Henry are here as well... assuming she actually is Elizabeth Afton'

You remember something. "Wait a second, I'm still..." you notice whatever tied you to the bed are gone. "Nevermind" you get out of the bed and realize you are now in awesome looking circus baby pajamas! It's a red base, with short sleeves and pants, and circus baby on the shirt like a logo. None of the outfit feels cheaply made, and circus baby is as accurate as possible considering it's just her head. Elizabeth seems happy to see you are wearing her merch

You hear a crash, and william dashes out of the room muttering unintelligible things. Very shortly after Elizabeth leaves, and a guy comes in.