Chapter 16

The person Milly described was obviously, very clearly, Vanny. I mean who else is a white and gray rabbit that's looking for a ten-year-old boy? This information scares you, so you take a step back. You attempt to make up a excuse to get away from these wierd girls. The only thing you come up with leaks out of your mouth. You studder out "i- im gonna go grab a drink" you remember walking by a fizzy faz vending machine "that isn't carbonated"
Milly nods at you, and you run off as fast as you can go. Imminently upon leaving the daycare, you smack right into someone, sending both you and the person onto your butts. You recover, and hold out your hand to help the person up. It's Roxanne Wolf. She looks you up and down, grabs your hand, shoots upward, and yanks you in the direction of the Faz-pad. She takes you through a door at the back of the cafe style area, to a door that you saw before but didn't go in. You struggle as hard as you can because your scared due to how focused she is. She just grips your hand harder, and your hand starts throbbing. She is a robot after all, so her grip is so tight is hurts. Roxy doesn't seem to care when you call for help. She goes down thoght another door at the other end of the kichen area you just passed. Down another set of staris, you see two doors. One has words above it that read "Lost and found" and the other reads "Costumer Service" the lost and found door has a 4 in the top corner, and the Costumer service door has a 0. Roxy throws open the lost and found door, and shoves you inside, closing the door. You immediately try to open the door, but it's locked. There's a box reminiscent of Puppet's music box from fnaf two on the floor by your feet. Opening the box, you find a screwdriver you can get for like 5 bucks at any home hardware store. At least you have it. There's a bunch of toys everywhere, and 3 moniters. The moniters light up, and reveal Vanny. You remember the old vanny mask and how different this one is from that one. You are immediately mad because you liked the design of the old one. Vanny says "there you are! Are you having fun yet?" And you jokingly respond with no.