---Training Video 3---

--Training Video 3 for S.S. Delaney Crew

--Message recorded 1-23-2054.

--Uploaded to S.S. Delaney on 1-10-2072.

<FOR CREW EYES ONLY>

This training video will review the four types of planets. Understanding threat levels will aid in preparedness and mission success.

TYPES

Planets can be categorized by four distinctions:

1. Friendly
2. Neutral
2. Hostile
3. Unknown

A friendly planet boasts fairly safe conditions, some life forms, and may be open for colonization.

Neutral planets feature minimal to zero surface activity, and are considered safe. However, they are also less-than-optimal for research or colonization.

Hostile planets are unsafe due to oxygen levels, carnivorous flora or creatures, and possible contagions.

For unknown planets, lack of research means threat levels cannot be assessed.

PROTCOLS

Once cleared for landing on a 1 or 2 type planet, enact the following protocols:

-Secure the landing site.

-Locate plant life.

-Gather samples.

-Return to the pod and radio the Captain.

When possible, avoid interactions with Natives, as exposure may lead to unpredictable outcomes or risk of infection.

Before first-mission, access the Mission Ready quiz following this training. It consists of 20 questions, with one essay answer.

Several of the questions are multiple choice images to help you distinguish planet types and threat levels.

When ready, click NEXT to start the quiz.