Chapter 1

Tenjiku Arc .

" Hey executive , don't just stand there and watch . Hurry up and kill Kakucho " When Izana command all of his executives , none of them dare to move an inch .

Haitani brothers , Shion , Mucho nor Mochi didn't move at all , they knew they can't win against Mikey just like how Kakucho said before Tenjuku lost to Toman in this fight .

Kakucho grab both of Izana shoulder " Izana ! don't you get it not even the executives including me can win this .. " all of them knew they can't win against them , Toman but Izana didn't want to believe it . He don't want to . A part of him believe that he can win this fight Tenjuku have more member than Toman but the fact that Toman still standing with their own two feet .

standing proud that they win physically and mentally .

there's a brief of silence before Izana speak " ... Get out servant , I'm not don't yet " his voice was full with venom , he can still feel his blood boiling with anger .

pure anger . that makes him the monster .

Kakucho grips on Izana shoulders harder than before " Tenjiku lost Izana ! " He screamed on top of his lungs . Izana eyes widened a few millimeters , no . He doesn't want to hear something like this from Kakucho mouth or anybody .

" Shut Up ! " when Izana yelled that time Takemitchi already saw Kisaki picked up the gun and point it on Izana head from behind , only he saw it while everyone is busy watching Izana and Kakucho .

Takemitchi decided to make a drastic move by shoving both Kakucho and Izana to the ground with him and that time Kisaki already pulled the trigger .

the bullet penetrate on Takemitchi left shoulder , at that time nobody would expect Kisaki to pull the trigger , but Takemitchi saw it coming . " Kisaki ! " Mucho yelled , it wasn't part of the plan . it never was to begin with  .

the shock left them speechless .

" God fucking damn it , you're so annoying ! " He was aiming to Kakucho and Izana but Takemitchi got into his way but still the bullet got into Takemitchi shoulder .

Takemitchi was holding his left arm , he can't feel his left arm or shoulder at all , numb .  it feels hurt but not to long  . " Takemitchi .. you " Kakucho can't believe the blonde boy saved both him and Izana

" I promised you to save Izana right ? Kaku-chan " His voice was low but full with confident in it . His brave eyes never left Kisaki . he swear he will get his revenge on Kisaki . The guy that made Mikey crazy . it was what he believes .

" Izana-san , please it's not Mikey fault .. he just wants to save you " She stood in front of Kakucho and Izana like a mother protecting her child . Her body was small compare to other people but somehow her back looks bigger than anyone else here .

" Again and again my plans always ruined by Hanagaki .. who the fuck are you ? " Kisaki still holding the gun and now he's pointing the gun at Takemitchi . with no fear he look at him face to face .

" when I am unable to use Mikey , I have no choice to use Izana instead but you are always in my way Hanagaki ! "

as if there's a unknown spirit inside Takemitchi body , he suddenly kick Kisaki hand that was holding the gun , and the gun flying far away because of his kick

" I'm Hanagaki Takemitchi and I gonna kick your stupid brain ! " in terms of intelligent Kisaki may win against Takemitchi but in strength ? Takemitchi can win this fight if he try harder .