Chapter 9

Takemitchi keep kneading her own forehead while in front of her there a few papers that contains an alien words ; a math questions

Takemitchi keep kneading her own forehead while in front of her there a few papers that contains an alien words ; a math questions . Mathematics is not her favorite subject including English , she barely got 40 in her last exam and math ? oh boy you better don't ask .

" I give up ! " Takemitchi grunted under her breath , she put her chin on top of the table giving up after thirty minutes staring at the math question . If ever she have a laser on her eyes , those paper already burned into ashes .

Chifuyu from behind look at the girl's paper and then his hand automatically grab her mechanical pencil and start writing a formula that Takemitchi never seen in her entire life ; to be honest the teacher did show those formulas before but Takemitchi didn't focused on the board .

the atmosphere was totally silent , both Chifuyu and Takemitchi didn't talk at all but the boy hand keep writing on the paper . Takemitchi eyes widened when Chifuyu get to solve one math question lest than 5 minutes " ... are you a genius that got an undercover mission to become a delinquent ? "

Chifuyu snorted , he didn't know that Takemitchi imagination is a little bit wild " this question is easy , next time pay attention inside the class " what Chifuyu had said is not the things that delinquent always do . He's a diligent student compare to Takemitchi whom sometimes fall asleep in the middle of the class .

" can you help me with this ? " Takemitchi shows another papers on the desk while smiling innocently ; please have mercy and teach me how to solve this question that have bothering me for the entire day . without saying Chifuyu can hear everything from Takemitchi eyes .

" you're hopeless without me partner " Chifuyu said , he didn't have any motives behind his word but Takemitchi next words made him caught off guard " of course you are always be my partner ! even we grow older ! " Takemitchi said with a dazzling eyes .

if someone told you that they wanted to grow older with you that means he or she will be your ' partner ' till the day you die in other words ; a happy married couple . Chifuyu sweatdroped , he takes a lot of times to process those unexpected words . " you can give other boys a heart attack one day with those words " Chifuyu smile ; awkwardly .

" huh what do you mean by that ? "