Chapter 4

right now Draken got a massive headache because of Mikey because that guy didn't want to separate or go away from Takemitchi even though Draken already told him the nth time .

it was a huge shock to him and the others toman captain because Hanagaki Takemitchi , the person who disappeared two years ago is now sitting in front of them wearing a a female high school uniform .

" Mikey ! stop hugging her " Draken tried to take Mikey away but Mikey hug the girl body to tight , he didn't want to let go at all . " no ! " Mikey growled at Draken like a angry cat but Draken didn't even flinch since this is so normal for him  .

" Draken , it was fine let him be " Takemitchi muttered .  Mikey side hugging her body and he even buried his entire face on Takemitchi crooks inhaling all her smell .

the people look at Mikey weirdly , they might even think that Mikey is a pervert who tried to molest a girl . " are you really my partner ? " Chifuyu can't believe it , his male partner is now a girl .

Takemitchi showed them a scar on her plam , the scar that she got from protecting Draken from Kiyomasa . Baji gapping over the girl , he was silent for this past few hours , still can't believe his eyes .

" so why you didn't tell us ? " Smiley look over the girl , he also didn't believe this is the Hanagaki Takemitchi but when she showed the scar , she is Hanagaki Takemitchi . She have the solid proof . That scar .

She didn't have the courage to look at them , those feeling keep creeping her up . Guilty feeling that she never forget , she left without saying goodbye and making people believe that she's the Hanagaki Takemitchi that they once know .

" I'm very sorry to you guys that i left just like that after Kisaki death . It's scared me and I felt guilty for what had happened . it was something that i tried to prevent but i don't have enough power to save everyone ... "

she told them everything , she told them why she left and why she never contact any of them . Draken patted the girl head " you are one strong girl I ever meet Takemitchi " he compliment the girl making Takemitchi embarrassed .

Mikey raise his head so he can look at Takemitchi face properly " you still the same person " his voice was low giving some strange tingling feeling . She didn't know what is it or it just her imagination .

" You are still under me even after two years Takemitchi " Mitsuya shows his smile and this time it was her turns to be surprised " Thank you Mitsuya -kun "

" Takemitchi ! " Emma and Tachibana Hinata were running towards the girl , she got a message from Draken that they found Hanagaki Takemitchi but both girl didn't look suprise at all because all of this time Takemitchi always keep in touch with the girls .

Emma and Hinata was worried if the boys scaring the girl but turns out everything goes smoothly except for Mikey , he has been hugging Takemitchi from the beginning .

" you knew but you didn't tell us ? " Draken look at the girls especially Emma who is laughing happily . " she was afraid that you guys will hate her that is why she didn't contact any of you even Chifuyu " Emma explained it shortly .

When everyone busy asking about what she was doing for this past two years and waiting for her answer there's one particular boy nervous about asking he a question .

" are you single !? " it was Baji that suddenly shouted the random question at  Takemitchi . " y..yes " she was startled with the sudden question . " please marry me ! " .