Chapter 2

Beach arc .

A girl with black hair holding a school bag over her chest running at the platform just to catch the train that will be going in a minute .

it just a normal scene where everyone trying to catch to the train Early in the morning .

She woke up late and the reason is she forgot to switch the alarm on . Not just that she also got tailed by the crazy dogs around the neighborhood because she step on their tails . such a bad luck that everyone avoid it .

today is very a bad day for Hanagaki Takemitchi , she didn't really like to go to the school in the morning and she also forgot to finish her homework , thanks to the drama that she watched until late night . She shouldn't get those drama recommendation from Yuzuha ever again especially those BL drama .

she got into the train right on time but the train already packed with people , some going to school like her , some were going to work and some didn't know where they want to go , sitting on the train without the right mind , enjoying the ride just to forget the past  .

On the second thought she feels like she would be a human sardines if she go inside the train . She should buy some sardine after school , hoping she get a discount from the seller .

but everyone where pushing each other , she stumble upon someone and that person kindly grab her hand and cage her using both of his hand . His movement are faster than her mind can think .

her face meet his chest , but the person in front of her didn't say anything at all he just freeze like a statue just like her . what an awkward situation .

when she try to rise her head up she can clearly see a scar on this person mouth . The smell from his body are screaming for familiarity . The strong scents of cologne from his collarbone .

' it's the same as his '

She rise her head a little bit more just to see this person face . It was Hakkai Shiba , Yuzuha's little brother and the baby of the group . The Hakkai Shiba that she saved . The baby finally grown up as a real man now . how ironic . He got bigger and taller now .

he grown up so much for this past two years , his hair is all the way to his neck . Yet again Takemitchi forgot that Hakkai is a dork , he can't talk to a girl .

but why Hakkai can talk to her before ? because Toman never know that Hanagaki Takemitchi the guy that they look up too is actually a girl . They will never know .

in middle school , she just want to be a delinquent , fighting and everything is fun when she's a middle schooler but now she's a high schooler . More mature than before , but being an adult is hard , coming back to the past is a blessing but also a curse . She didn't want to return .

Takemitchi was sad to be honest because she never wanted to lie about her gender , everyone assumed her to be a guy and she never try to correct them . Never once Toman asked her about it anyway .

when she still a middle school , her body is still look like a child and it easy to make them believe she a male but when she goes to highschool , her body change drastically .

her chest grown bigger along with her hips too , the middle school Hanakagi Takemitchi is no more . She looks entirely different plus she colored her hair black again .

" Hakkai-kun " his name flawlessly came out from her mouth even she didn't realize it earlier . how she miss to call their name .