Chapter 11

The maid cafe that's very popular nowadays and made a huge impact in Japan , people around the world come here to Japan to feel the experience at the maid cafe . There's a two types of maid inside the cafe . A cute type and a sexy type of maid .

but Takemitchi never ever in her life would expecting herself to wear a maid dress with a high slit on the side that will shows her thigh and not just that she also wearing a cat ears while serving the other customers .

The male customer keeping gazing over her and she can definitely feel it ; their staring at her body with their eyes . She feels uncomfortable but she still showing a professional smile towards the customer but inside her mind she keep cursing at those males . She even questioning herself why in the world she accepted this kind of job in the first place !?

Go back to the past ; two weeks ago , she and the other girls were having a girl's date without a boy with them but Hakkai who always follow his sister everywhere he goes , tagged along and the others didn't mind at all . Emma did said that Yuzuha babying him too much but Yuzuha didn't think like that .

Takemitchi and Hinata of course wouldn't mind if Hakkai tag along with them ; Hinata think that Hakkai as a good little brother and there's Takemitchi who sometimes treated the boy like a baby just like Yuzuha . Haikkai for once in his life surrounded by girls , he practically freeze sometimes but he did a great job nowadays .

" I still didn't know what to buy for Mikey's birthday " Emma pouted , she thinks a lot of things but Mikey's birthday gift gave her a massive headache . " Mikey's birthday ?! when ? " Takemitchi is a little bit surprised because she didn't remember or know about Mikey's birthday . Her hand was busy wiping Hakkai mouth , he was eating a burger but some tomato sauce stuck on his mouth .

Hinata think that is a normal scene for them so she act casually and asked " do you want more tissue Take-chan ? " Takemitchi reply " yes please " their conversation was so normal but in Emma and Yuzuha eyes this scene is like two teen moms taking care of their teen son who is freaking huge than both of them .

" four weeks from now , I still don't get a perfect gift for Mikey ! " Emma feels like she wants to bang her head on the table but she can't because she knew how hurt it is so she didn't want to do it . " well he's your big brother , maybe he will like anything you give him " Yuzuha comment .

" .... that's great I will give him a dog shit after this " a hint of sarcasm in Emma words " good Idea ! I will give that to Taiju on his birthday next time ! " Yuzuha clapped her hand but everyone can see that both girls are giving a lot of sarcastic remarks .

normal people might think that they have a fight and give each other a cold shoulder but they actually aren't . It just how they usually talk , comfortable with each other ; I can hit you and you can hit me back vibes on their relationship .

" ... a motorcycle spare parts would be great " Hakkai gave them his opinion and then the four girls stare at him directly making the boy hide his face using his half eaten burger ; but fail because his face is bigger than the burger that only covered half of his face , feeling shy because the girls attention is on him ..

" that would swallow five months of my allowance Hakkai , next opinion " Emma appreciate that but that would cost a lot of money and inside her bank ...  let just think another gift . " .. maybe a necklace  or bracelet "  Hinata comment " Takemitchi gave me this four clover leaf , and I gave her the same thing " Hinata showed them the necklace that Takemitchi gave her .

Takemitchi hide her face using her hands feeling embarrassed all of sudden . She always wearing that necklace around her neck because it reminds them about their friend's relationship . " that would be nice " Yuzuha agreed with Hinata since those is very affordable than motorcycle spare parts .

after the small date , Takemitchi immediately go find a part time job so she can buy a gift for Mikey and with the power of the author in this story ,  she came across a small cafe with a vintage look from the outside , on the board they were hiring a part time waiter . Takemitchi opened the door and ask about the job .

and here she is wearing a maid clothes with cat ears , she was hoping that the costume are a little bit bigger on the chest area because it feels a bit tight for her and uncomfortable when she moves . " Take-chan can you please throw out the trashes " A girl told her , Takemitchi can only nodded her head , her shift almost end after all .

Takemitchi take two black plastic filled with trash , she dragged the plastic back to the back door since the trashcan is at the back of the cafe . When she already thrown out the trash , she can hear something that she usually heard , a fight but the fight was unfair . One against six , he's outnumbered but the taller male didn't think like that .

Takemitchi stay there and watch the male fight against those six people , Takemitchi widened her eyes when she recognizes the male ; Hanma . " Watch out ! " Takemitchi yelled when on of them tried to sneak attack Hanma from the back , but Hanma act faster than that . He grab the male neck and tossed him to the side like a garbage .

Six of them is now on the ground , got beaten by Hanma who once fight against Mikey , face to face . He's strong maybe he's the same level as Kakucho but who knows . Hanma notice a girl wearing a maid dress with  a high slit on the side of the skirt giving a sexy vibes .

not just that , the chest area seems to be suffocating because of how tight that area is . Blue ocean eyes and hair black as night , the eyes where shining thanks to the moon light . A cat ears on top of her head , she looks sexy but there's a cute charm on her too .

Takemitchi freeze when Hanma walk towards her slowly , his eyes staring directly at her eyes , he's taller now and his hair got longer than before , there's a cut at the side of his lips . He approach her ; something inside her brain screaming at her to move or run away but her body frozen at that spot  .

" who the hell are you ? "

_

both of Takemitchi hands is on the air , Hanma gripped both of her wrist and pinned it only using her left hand , while his right hand  is on the side of her head .

watching the girl trembling under his gaze giving him unfamiliar feeling . Making her cry a let those tears running on her rosy cheeks .

a lot of marks on her body that made by himself , hearing her pained voice when he made it . Those kind of thing that he wants to do it with her but he still can control himself from devouring this harmless female kitten  . for now  .

" .. you should be more careful ... especially when you with me " His baritone voice echoes on her right ears . his breath fanning her skin .