Chapter 3

There's only a thick glass between them but none of them tried to start a conversation either . Both boy have been staring at each other eyes for almost five minutes almost like there's a silent fight that nobody can heard or trying to understand each other using that method rather than talk . killing or knowing each other but nobody knows it .

" Time's up " a police officer open the door behind the taller boy . " Granpa said you can live together with us " at the same time Mikey finally talk

" Izana "

Finally he said that those name , it's been a long time for him . Mikey's face didn't change his expression .

" you should start calling me big brother " Izana replied before the Police officer take him away . He throw at him the last smile before he goes back to his prison .  Mikey didn't really understand why Izana always acting like that .

Kinda annoying but it was his nature . Maybe , what Mikey thought .

Mikey grumble under his breath , he meet Draken at the entrance " he still annoying as always " Mikey said towards Draken even though Draken never said anything . They have a great chemistry , so they know what is inside each other minds very well .

" did you guys finally talk ? " Draken asked the younger boy . Every weekend Mikey will go here to meet Izana and sometimes he also bring Emma together but him and Emma can hold a conversation with Izana while Mikey , pouting at the corner like a kid .

Toman change now , from only one hundred members , for this past two years toman grew bigger than before after the fight between Toman and Tenjiku .

Tonight , there's a meeting regarding some cases that Draken got . " Ken-chin I'm hungry " Mikey held his tummy which is grumbling since a few minutes ago .

Even after two years , Mikey still didn't change at all thanks to Takemitchi , but the boy disappeared since then . " yeah let's go " both of them ride their own bike and they start the engine .

Different Location .

Baji and Chifuyu didn't believe what they see right now , Baji even call Mitsuya to come here at the town just to confirm about this . Chifuyu already told Baji ' maybe it's not Hakkai ' .

but he , himself uncertain with his answer because those figure perfectly fit with Hakkai . Baji and Chifuyu just wanted to hang out at the town at the arcade and suddenly they saw this entirely different level of scene that they always see ; fighting , blood and bruise a few lost teeth but this ? is new for them .

but when he see Hakkai smiling with the unknown girl , even Chifuyu thought he need to check his eyes . " I thought Hakkai afraid of girls " Baji said . Both boys where hiding behind a wall , they were stalking Hakkai right now .

The black haired girl wiped Hakkai mouth because there's a sauce on it . " Holy shit , Hakkai is a lucky guy " Chifuyu drink his lemonade using a straw while his eyes still on the couple .

" no way , the last time I saw he talked with a girl without being freeze is Yuzuha " Baji take out his phone and record it without a second thought . How can a dork like Hakkai can get a girlfriend before them ?

and now Hakkai and the unknown girl are going inside the arcade , both Baji and Chifuyu tailing them from behind , the people who walk around the arcade look over Baji and Chifuyu . One a poindexter and the other one is a handsome delinquent .