Chapter 5

" here " Mikey gave her a helmet before she can hop on to the motorcycle with him . Takemitchi miss the feeling riding behind Mikey , and when the win hit her face as if she was free from everything that bind her . She spread her arms feeling the wind .

Mikey and Draken didn't tell her where they are going or what are they gonna do , Takemitchi didn't mind at all since Mikey said it was a surprise . That was new , because Mikey never shows any surprise .

Takemitchi remember the road , they were going to Mikey house . Takemitchi put her chin on Mikey shoulder while both hands wrapped around his waist and ask " eh ? are we going to your house Mikey ? "

She afraid Mikey won't hear her question but Mikey feels a little bit ticklish when Takemitchi did that . He obviously can feel the heat from her body and the way she's hugging him .

let just focus on the ride shall we  ?

When the three of them arrived at Mikey's house , Emma already stood at the entrance , " Draken ! " Emma gave the taller boy a big hug before kissing his cheek , it was a quick and short kiss that any couple would do .

" Emma , we are in public " Draken sweatdrop because Emma didn't care about what will people say about them . They can heard someone throw up after watching them .

" Takemitchi ! " Emma just brushed it off and start to run towards Takemitchi , she gave her big bear hug and Takemitchi hug her back . " we are going to the beach ! " Emma suddenly scream excitedly .

" eh really ? " Takemitchi look at Mikey who just avoid her eyes .

Emma nodded " we planned last night , Hinata can't come because she had a cram school , but Yuzuha will come ! " Takemitchi a little bit sad because Hinata can't come with them to the beach .

" you should tell me sooner , I can make something for us " Takemitchi pouted at Emma . Both girls talking to each other , totally forgot about Mikey and Draken .

" we still have time , you can cook using our kitchen ! " Emma drag the girl to the kitchen leaving Mikey who is pouting near his bike " why I feel like Emma stole something from me ? " He said . Draken can only laugh knowing what he means .

" Oh ! Hakkai-kun ! Chifuyu ! " Takemitchi run towards then when she saw them . Chifuyu act like it was normal to be greeted by his partner but when Takemitchi decided to hug him , his body freeze into a stone .

Chifuyu might be a normal human and can interact with a lot of people easily but when it comes to Takemitchi , he realizes that his partner is a girl and to be precisely he's a growing teenage boy .

Baji who saw this feel betrayed because Chifuyu got a hug from a beautiful girl , and not just him even Hakkai got a hug too . He sulked at the corner of his bike . " what's wrong Baji ? " Takemitchi asked because Baji suddenly act like that .

" I want a hug too ... " he said in a low tone making Takemitchi laugh , sometimes Baji can act reckless but she never knew Baji can act cutely like this . Takemitchi decided to give him a hug too . She wrapped her hands on Baji shoulder while he just turn into a statue of liberty .

when Takemitchi big breast made a contact with Baji's body , he can feel the heat of his face , ah .. he shouldn't said that because right now he was blushing madly . " you okay Baji ? do you have a fever ? " her hand roam around his face making him more embarrassed .