Chapter 10

Hinata look over the girl who have a lot of trouble watching the cake on the display . Everytime Hinata bring Takemitchi here inside the small bakery at the downtown , Takemitchi always having a hard time to choose .

After the school ended , Hinata didn't have a cram school or any school activities and Takemitchi didn't have anything to do so she brought her here . " Can I have that one please , and that one " Takemitchi bought two slice of different cake .

" did you buy it for someone ? " Hinata asked , trying to guess who is the lucky person . " it for Kakucho , I want to meet him before going home  " Takemitchi replied , Hinata didn't expect Takemitchi to visit that boy . Hinata slowly take out her phone and sent a  message to Yuzuha and Emma .

" do you want to meet him too ? " Takemitchi realize that Hinata never meet Kakucho face to face , it was a good opportunity for her to introduce Hinata to Kakucho . " maa , it's fine you should go meet him .. I suddenly remembered I have something to do " behind Hinata's harmless smile there's a little mischievous smile on it .

Takemitchi feels a little bit disappointed because she thought Hinata would like to be friends with Kakucho but she thinks positively . After Takemitchi bid her goodbye to Hinata , the girl immediately call Yuzuha and Emma .

" Where are you going ? " Mikey look over his little sister who is a bit in a rush , she practically run around inside the house trying to find her things . " an emergency ! I will be back before night ! bye ! " Draken blinks his eyes also wondering where she's want to go .

" Hakkai ! I need to go bye ! " Yuzuha closed her phone and run out from the house leaving Hakkai alone inside the house after she got a short message from Hinata . She didn't want to left out , so she rush to the downtown .

Takemitchi visited Kakucho at hospital once and that was a long time ago after the Tenjiku fight . Kakucho admitted in the hospital for five days and Takemitchi never fail to visit the boy . After all he didn't have any family so Takemitchi feels a little bit responsible for the things that happened towards him .

Kakucho reactions was priceless when she visit her two years ago at the hospital wearing a skirt . " I thought you were a boy .. " he mumbled softly making it come out like a murmur but Takemitchi can heard it because there's only both of them inside the hospital room .

" why ? are you regretting now because you didn't punch me before with your full power ? " Takemitchi teased the boy , in Kakucho's eyes Takemitchi looks more feminine now since she's wearing a skirt and her hair got longer . " ... um , no .. I'm sorry for what I did to you " he apologized and now it's Takemitchi tunes to be surprised .