3.Father-daughter bonding time turns into a kitchen war

Artemis woke before the sun was even up. She didn't need much sleep anyway. She hated sleep. She rubbed her eyes trying to get the sleepiness out of her eyes.

Down in the kitchen she made herself coffee and read one of her favourite books Pride and Prejudice. She found it quite ironic. Wizards who apparently know more than Muggles look down on them, when the Muggles are the ones who try to fight Prejudice, and the wizarding community does nothing.

She hadn't realized that several hours passed her reading a book when a voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

"What are you doing?" Asked the voice, which belonged to Sirius Black, curiously. She looked up from her book, a small smile making its way on her face.

"It's called 'reading', Sirius." Artemis answered. Sirius chuckled in respond. The sassiness was definitely coming from him.

"And what are you doing here?" She shot back playfully. Sirius chuckled once again and pulled back a chair, opposite from his daughter, and sat on it.

"Truthfully, I wanted to try and sneak out. It's not easy being a 'fugitive', you know?" Sirius said while making air motions when he said 'fugitive'. Artemis closed her book and looked at her father in sympathy. Maybe when one day he find out what she had done, and why, maybe he'll understand. Maybe even tell her that she had no control over her actions, like Dumbledore always reassures her.

"I know." Artemis stated softly.

But before he could ask her what she meant; a third person joined them clumsily on their once peaceful morning.

"Hey Sirius, I have great news-Who are you?" A women asked. She had purple hair.

"I am Artemis Black." Artemis introduced herself. The woman's eyes widened and looked back and force to Sirius and then the young lady in front of her. Suddenly Artemis found herself ingulfed in a hug.

"I always wanted to meet you! The moment I found out he had a daughter and didn't tell me, I was furious! It's great to meet you, I am Tonks!" Tonks said excitedly. Artemis giggled at her antics, and they were engaged in a conversation. Sirius just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest childishly. He was just trying to bond with his daughter like Moony told him! And now they were interrupted. Nymphadora noticing this-Tonks noticing this told Artemis that she had to go now. Order business or something like that and left the two alone once again.

The two were left in an awkward silence until Artemis had a brilliant idea. Or not.

"Wanna help me make breakfast for the others?" Sirius nodded enthusiastically.

The Weasley's, Remus and Hermione just got up, and smelled something delicious. The kids and even the adults made a race to the kitchen only to screech to a halt once they arrived.

There was breakfast alright. But the kitchen was a disaster. Egg shells were on the walls, Pancakes on the ceilings, the milk spilt and dripping from the kitchen counter on the floor. All in all it looked like a war has been raging on in here.

Once Artemis and Sirius spotted the others, they pointed accusing fingers at each other.

But Fred and George had one thought:

Looks like the chaos duo will become a trio.

Author speaks!

*looks around nervously for

angry readers* *emerges from hiding

spot* H-Hi! Please don#t be angry with me!

i was ill, and couldn't update I am so

so so so so *15 minutes later

full of apologising and tears* so sorry!

I'll try to update more! Also sorry for this filler chapter,

but i felt the need to wirte this. The calm before the

storm where everyone is having fun. And then

they won't know what hit 'em....

*evil laughter* Well hope you enjoyed it. and 300reads?

THANKS! <33333333