15.Yelena Belova's mission

Yelena Belova. There wasn't much to the person behind that name. Just a young adult with no reason to live. No there was one. Kill to live. Live to kill. It wasn't like she wanted that. It wasn't like any if them had ever a choice.

The Red Room took, regardless if it was cruel or not. The world was sick and the Red Room wanted to change that. That's the lie she has been working under since they took her in. An excuse you could say. In reality? It made the world more ill.

Mind controlled girls killing humans in cold blood with no emotion, no identiy, no memories, nothing.

But recently something changed.

Because suddenly Yelena Belova wasn't just someone who killed.

Recently she became much more. Not a person that would've been way too good to be true. No, she became a witch. To word it better, she always was one.

The other thing she became? Now that one. She didn't like it at all. But that hardly mattered, right? No one was there to be complained to or to go to when one was feeling down. There was only blood and pain.

She became the Red Room's secret weapon.

When she wasn't under their control she would hate herself. Yelena would look at her weapon and think, hey, why not?

That us another thing that changed. She wasn't being controlled anymore. Because her new superiors didn't need to have her under control. With a simple flick of their wand they can put her under such immense pain, it made everything she has been through seem like a piece of cake.

Hey, why not? She knew why not. Because the silly part of her that hadn't grown up wanted to see her again. Maybe she would meet her. But deep down, in her denying heart she knew she wouldn't.

The Red Room has made an alliance with the Deatheater's. As a peace offering they brought one if their Black Widow's who was at the same time a witch to them as an apprentince to the Dark Lord.

So it had started again. She was given to random people without her willing to, as if she were a doll.

But what could Yelena do? Her family and best friend left her all alone. Ther was no home, no warmth if love she could return to.

All the Black Widow could do is watch the world torment itself.

And she was the cause.