9.Fred and George's plan

The children retreated to the room the boys shared and sat on different beds. Hermoine and Ginny sat on Harry's, Gred and Feorge - uhm I meant Fred and George sat on their own bed and so did Ron. They had a name of an organization. The Red Room. But what was it? What could they do with this information? More importantly who was Artemis Black before she went to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry?

Fred and George looked around at the younger student's faces. They could see that they were torn apart. Could they even trust Artemis?

So they took it upon themselves to brighten the mood.

"Fred I think I know what the Red Room is!" George exclaimed excitedly. Fred, knowing what George was going to say decided to play along. Both twins had the attention of everyone else in the room. Including Pluto's.

"Do tell my dear brother!" Fred responded.

"It is a red room." Everyone laughed slightly, except for poor Ron, who didn't get the joke.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. What was so funny about the organization's name?

"Yeah, we know. The organization's name is the Red Room." Hermoine groaned at her boy- at her friends dumbness. And instantly she wondered how she fell for the oblivious red head.

"Ronikins-"
"-Please-"
"-would you-"
"-shut the
"-hell up?" Both finished together.

And both just shared one simple thought:
It was time to set their plan to motion.

Artemis was laying in bed tired. She was in great pain. The Red Room may have held a great deal of pain, but this was magic. This was literally a curse. It defenitly hurt more.

She wanted the pain to stop, but she could do nothing. Just laying in her bed, nobody came to entertain her, to ask if she was okay. Everyone was too busy asking themselves if they could trust her. If Dumbledore didn't do a mistake. Of course Dumbledore would tell them part of the truth. She wasn't exactly a fan if that idea, but Dumbledore told her that the Order of the Phoenix was a team. And that meant Teamwork. In Artemis' whole career as an agent she was always solo. She was used to being alone.

But Hogwarts gave her a home. It gave her hope. It gave her Luna. Her sweet little sister. She asked herself what she was doing right now. Reading the book she recommended to her? She didn't know but she missed her a lot. She was the only one where Artemis could be Artemis. Not the daughter of Sirius Black. Not the smartest girl in all of Hogwarts. Not the Blue Rose. Just Artemis.

Artemis was snapped back to reality and away from her depressing thoughts when two certain twins appeared in front of her. They sat on either side of her bed with mischievous grins.

A smile tugged at Artemis lips. It was always good to be entertained while Festung in bed, and by the look in their eyes she knew they wanted something.

"What do the great Fred and George Weasley want?" Artemis asked playfully. Both gasped in mock offense. 

"Us? Wanting something? Did you hear that Fred?"

"I did George. How could you Artemis?" Fred asked in mock offense. Artrmes rolled her eyes at their antics. They could make her smile in her darkest moments and they didn't even know. No that she wasn't thankful. Because she was. Or so she thought. Because despite her, telling herself she was far better off alone, she never wanted to be. Despite her, being a realist she often imagined what a normal life would look like. Concerning herself with boys and looks, about her future and her Hobby's.

Once again, she was snapped back to reality when Fred clapped his hands together.

"George if you would explain to her our devilish plan."