#13~ Where you Meet

Matt~ Starbucks
You were at Starbucks waiting for your drink, you saw it on the counter so you got up to go grab it. But this brown-haired boy grabbed it instead, so you grabbed the drink that he was supposed to get. It read "Matthew", you ran after him. Finally you caught up to him. You said," Umm.. Matthew right, I suppose that's my drink you have there." He looked down at the drink and laughed he said," Oh yeah, um.. Y/N." You responded," Yup." So you exchanged drinks and he asked you if you would like to go to dinner with him and you agreed.

Shawn~ Music Store
You were walking into the music store because you needed a new guitar, your clumsy brother broke yours so you needed a new one. After searching for what seemed hours and hours, you found one that you really liked. When you went to go grab it you saw another hand trying to get it as well. You looked up and saw two big brown eyes meet yours. Being the gentleman he let you have the guitar and you guys exchanged numbers.

Taylor~ Lamborghini Dealer Ship
You were working your normal shift at your work. You saw a boy he looked about your age, he was tall, brown hair, and had a bandana in his hair. He was looking around the dealer ship, he looked kinda lost, so you went over to him and said," Umm.. excuse me do you need any help?" He turned around and eyed you up and down. He bit his lip which was kinda attractive. He said," Taylor and you are." You responded," Y/N, but I was asking if you needed help." He said," Yeah I'm looking for a silver Lamborghini(A/N:I don't really know what kind of Lamborghini Taylor has) so you took him to where you had those cars. As you were walking you could feel him staring at you. When you got there he asked you if wanted to go on a date with him, even though he was being a pervert you still agreed.

Nash~ You guys were Next Door Neighbors
As you were falling asleep, you heard loud music and people screaming, there was just loud noise everywhere. So you grabbed your hoodie and your shoes, you walked out the door, to go next door. When you got there you knocked on the door and a brown- haired boy with blue eyes opened the door. You said," Uh... Nash right, could please turn your music down a little, trying to take a nap." He just laughed and said," Aww come on..." You said," Y/N." He responded," Come on Y/N, come hang with us." You didn't know why you agreed but this was a start of a good relationship

Aaron~ Beach
One day you were at the beach with your friends, you guys were just laughing and talking, until a volleyball came over to you and hit you. A boy around your age came over and said," Oh my gosh are you okay?" You respond," Yeah, mind if we come play." He nodded and you were very good at volleyball, so your team ended up winning. He said," Mine name's Aaron by the way." You said," Y/N." He asked you on a date and you agreed of course because he was cute and was a very nice person.

Jack J~ Basket Ball Game
You were at a basketball game, sitting with your friend. You were so into the game that you didn't notice a blonde-haired boy with blue eyes sit next to you. He said," Hey, I'm, Jack." You snapped out of your thoughts and said," Y/N, nice to meet you." So you guys talked the whole basketball game and team you were going for won. Jack asked you on a date you agreed.

Jack G~ Meet and Greet
You were at Magcon with your friend, you guys were obsessed with them. Of course your favorite was Jack Gilinsky. You guys met all the guys but you haven't met Gilinsky yet so you and your friend got into his line, finally it was your turn and he said," Hey what's your name." You said," Y/N." He told you to give him a kiss on the cheek for the picture. While they were taking the picture Jack turned his head and gave you a little peck on the lips. After he said," Can I sign your phone case." You nodded and handed him your phone not only did he sign it said "Call me (his phone number) ;)."

Cameron~ Chipotle
Your friend was supposed to meet you at Chipotle, you were waiting there for a long time. When a boy around your age came and sat down across from you. He had brown hair, brown eyes,and tan skin. As soon as he sat down, he said," What is a beautiful girl doing here sitting all alone." You blushed and said," My friend was suppose to meet me here but I guess she couldn't make it." You hear your phone buzz, a text from your friend it said, I was going to go in but I saw you with his cute boy, have fun. He said," My name is Cameron, but you could call me Cam." You said," Y/N, or (your nickname)."
After you guys ate you said," I had a nice time today we should do this again sometime." So you exchanged phone #s.

A/N: I didn't add Carter because I ran out of ideas I'm so sorry. 😭