Aaron|| Image Part 2

Don't be lazy read the first part ☺️
-
It's been 2 years since Aaron cheated on me and to be honest I miss him so much and I look like hell, but I can't take him back after what he did, no way. I was currently watching Netflix on my computer when I got an email that said I've been invited to Sunsation Tour, I read and there was going to be about 8 other people there (I don't know how much people went to Sunsation Tour) but it didn't say any names. It said i leave tomorrow, so I started packing and got ready for tomorrow. I'm a famous viner, if you're probably wondering why I got invited to this tour.
*morning*
Today is the day I leave for the tour, I got my bags and drove to the airport. I saw a big group of people so I went over there and said," Hey are you guys going to Sunsation Tour as well?" One of the guys that looked so much like Aaron said," Yeah, you must be y/n." I said," Yes that's me, is your name by any chance Aaron?" He said," Yeah, wait y/n?" I said," Wow you've changed in 2 years, how have you been, breaking more hearts." He laughed," No I haven't dated anyone after that night, I was so stupid to cheat on you, please take me back." I said," Sorry I can't take you back, but we could be friends." He frowned, I said," You know I haven't dated anyone since that night either but I can't take the chance to be heart broken again." And I left and we talked here and there throughout the tour, but we are just friends nothing more, nothing less.