Matthew||Image

*Ring* *Ring*
You picked up your phone and saw who the caller ID was it was your bestfriend/crush Matthew. You answered your phone
*Phone Conversation* (y: you, m:Matt)
M: Hey Y/N
Y: Hey Matt what's up?
M: I was wondering if you were doing anything today?
Y: No, why?
M: Ok perfect, get ready dress casual, pick you up at 6:00
*End of conversation*
So right now it's 4:00 so you have 2 hours to get ready. You get in the shower and after you get out you blow dry your hair and put on a black skater skirt, a nirvana shirt, and gray vans. No makeup, you like to go natural. By the time you were finished it was 5:55 perfect timing Matt should be here in 5 minutes.
*5 minutes later*
The doorbell rang, you open the door and see Matt, he said," Ready to go?" You say," Yup." With that you go out the door and into Matt's car. You ask," So, where are we going?" He responds," It's a surprise." Ughh he knew you hated surprises. Finally you got to your destination it was the beach, the sun was setting so it looked so beautiful. Matt said," Lets sit down and enjoy the sunset shall we?" So you went to sit down to admire the beautiful sunset, you laid your head on Matt's shoulder. After a while Matt spoke up," Y/N?" You said," yes Matt." He said," Y/N.. Umm I've known since we were like in the 2nd grade and I've liked you since then, would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" You were speechless and instead of giving him an answer you kissed him very passionately. He said," so that's a yes?" You nodded your head and he kissed you once again but this time with more passion.
And that was a start of a very beautiful, romantic relationship

-A/N where are my Matt girls at
I'm a Matt girl 🙌🙋
Also thanks for the 300 reads OMG 😭
~Nicole 💋💘