Chapter 21-Fortuna(4)

Chapter 21—Fortuna(4)

[System: You have slain [The Warden. Nicola]. +20,000,000 EXP]

[System: You have leveled up!]

"Heck yeah!" He laughed, brimming with joy. However, 20 million EXP only managed to level him up three times. His level was currently level 30.

"A pity that these golems don't drop anything." He mumbled.

He then shifts his gaze toward the direction the golem was guarding. It looked like an ordinary wall, except that it has strange murals carved on it.

Approaching it, the murals began glowing.

The floor trembled, and a golden glow emerged from the wall. The wall began to split-no, opened.

"Whoa." Jason was amazed. As the golden glow fades, the scene in front of him was enough to make a blind man's jaw agape. If he can see, that is.

It was a vault. Pure goblets made out of gold, pool after pools of jewelry, cool-looking armors stacked row after row. A single glance at this, and all greedy men across the world would drool.

The most shocking of all, there's a gigantic sphere of gold in the middle of the vault. It emits the same kind of energy that the colossal pylon emitted.

Just stronger.

Jason suspects that the sphere was the core of the pylon. Beep! Beep!

Of course, Jason thought.

He took out the MD-100, reading the text written on it. Oh Oh Oh! You succeeded, Kehe! Now get me my tools. I can jam the intruder alert for several minutes, but it will triggers when you take something!

You'll have to do a rush hour, Kehe! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, you need to go back to the portal if you want to come back! Now good luck!

Seeing this, Jason couldn't help but to curse out loud. Rush hour?! That's underrated, dude!

Taking a straight line from the pylon to the teleporter, that's more than three kilometers (1.8 miles)!

Plus, there are guards all over, not to mention that a single citizen in the city could obliterate him into dusts! S-ranked?! My ass!

For god sake, Jason slammed his palm down. Too much pressure, too few chances!

"Calm down, Jason.." He took a deep breath, calming himself. Three kilometers, while being chased and literally everyone in the city can kill him with a slap. It's a do or death situation. But first, he must assess his stats.

"Stats!"

Level 30 (300/12,296,415 EXP)

Class: Magic Swordsman

HP: 600

MP: 250

Stats:

Strength: 27(+10)

Intelligence: 20(+15)

Agility: 48 (+0)

Endurance: 12(+0)

Perception: 2(+0)

Wisdom: 5(+0)

Points: 56

Magic Mastery: 15(15% Efficiency increase when using magic)