Chapter 11-Famous

Chapter 11—Famous

"Guardians, when your health fall below 30%, fall back and switch."

"Warlocks, casts your debuffs when I tell you to. Clerics, focus on healing the MTs that retreated, don't heal the ones that are attacked."

"Mages, we'll do a one-time-barrage attacks. As for the Druid, focus your magic on the Warlock, keep his MP high. Close-combatants, go assault the [Berserk Hobgoblin], but don't be too greedy."

"As for Assassins, follow my command and chain up your attack using your strongest skills after the [Berserk Hobgoblin] is hit by the mages."

Jason unsheathed his sword, and pulled his staff.

"Keen Blade, you'll be responsible for the close-combatants. Make sure they don't die. Numbers are strength."

"And don't worry about him going OT, I'll take care of it."

OT is a term in RPG games, meaning Off-Tank. It means that the Monster will go berserk, going for other teammates instead of the Tanker.

It is extremely risky if a Monster goes OT, especially smart ones, as they targets healers and hunters.

"Alright, let's go. Carlos, you go get his aggro." Jason said, while pulling something similar to a green glowing rectangular stone.

He then applied the stone to his sword. The stone was no other than the [Phantasmal Cobra's Venom] he picked up from the [Three-Headed Goblin]'s loot.

It takes 20 of health every 2 seconds for ten seconds for each hit, although it cannot be stacked. The duration is fifteen hits, before it finnaly wears out.

It would be super expensive if he were to sell it to other Guilds though, as it can deal a total of 1500 damage.

He then brandished his blade, and managed the team's formation.

Then, a deafening roar could be heard. Carlos struck the Boss with several slashes, as well as a Skill.

[Berserk Hobgoblin] (Hobgoblin, Field Boss)

Level 5

HP: 6000/6000

"Let's go! Hunters, use your skills and hit it! Close-combatants, near it!" Jason dashed to the front, casting a [Mana Arrow].

-135!

He then followed up by using the [Dash] skill, and rushed at the Boss. Just as his speed reached maximum, he leaped forward, dodging the Hobgoblin as it swung it's tree trunk, and comboed with a [Sword Thrust].

One of his hits was a critical, as he rolled down on the ground, the Boss running at him.

"Mages, now!" Jason said, as he ran from the [Berserk Hobgoblin]'s chase.

The Boss was barraged by dozens of spells, staggering it.

Then, the other started assaulting the Boss.

Assassins stabbed it's back, dealing huge chunk of damage, while the other slashed and smashed the Boss, stunning it over more.

"Carlos, get his aggro again!" Jason yelled, channeling yet another [Mana Arrow].

Carlos strolled forward, slashing the Boss's head.

Then, the Hobgoblin spun, swinging the trunk. Skillfully, Carlos countered it with a [Shield Bash], massively reducing the damage.