Chapter 10-Blue Moon Guild

Chapter 10—Blue Moon Guild

Jason raced back to Black Boulder Village. He reached there in less than 10 minutes, thanks to his high Agility and his new skill [Dash].

His eyes caught a glimpse of several people spawning in the Spawn Area. It seems there are more people playing the game just after it launched. As he checked the Forum, he was utterly shocked.

In it's first launch, Prophecy Unfold had 1.5 billion players playing it. After an hour, it quickly risen by another 200 million players, world-wide.

Such an astonishing rate! Even for the highest record, it was only 800,000 in one hour and 1.5 million in a day.

But Prophecy Unfold was over a hundred times that!

Jason then quickly approached a shop, the [Blueberry Pavilion]. He then approaches the shopkeeper.

[Mr.Blue] (Shopkeeper)

HP: 150/150

"Mr.Blue, good day." He said.

"Adventurer, what would you like to buy?" Mr.Blue was an old man, with a long beard and a bald hair. "I would like to sell." He said

"Hm? Sell? Interesting." Mr.Blue replied.

Jason then took out his [Goblin Claymore], putting it in the counter.

"What!? Where did you get that?!" Mr.Blue's expression stiffened, quickly picking the blade up.

"I slained the [Three-Headed Goblin]." He replied honestly.

"Haha! Great! I finally found a candidate!" Mr.Blue laughed, putting down the sword. "The Goblin Nests's [Berserk Hobgoblin] has destroyed several tradeway in the past month."

"It affected my supply severely. I wish for you to kill it, adventurer." Mr.Blue said.

"What's in for me?" Jason's true objective was to acquire this Quest all along.

"Let's see. A Silver coin, and my Pavilion's sacred staff, the [Orchavaz]." Mr.Blue took out a silver coin. A a hundred copper coins is the most expensive number that players can afford now.

And those players are only players from large Guilds.

A silver coin is worth a whooping 1000 copper coins. "Fine. I'll do it." Jason grinned, grabbing his sword.

[System: You have received a Unique Quest. [Blue's Problem]].

[Blue's Problem] (Unique Quest)

Mr.Blue's supply have been damaged by the [Berserk Hobgoblin]. Help Mr.Blue and eliminate the [Berserk Hobgoblin].

Rewards: 500 EXP, [Orchavaz], 1 Silver Coin.

He then walked away.

Along the way, he bought several items to help himself with the fight. Then, he marched to the Goblin Nests.

— — — — —

In a certain location, many players could be seen gathering. A distance from them, a greenish brute-looking monster picked up a large tree trunk.

Above the monster is the name [Berserk Hobgoblin].

"We managed to remove two third of his health this time. We can succeed after several more attempts." Their leader, a man who is almost 2 metres tall, said.

"Leader Breaker, our fifty-man backup has departed from Black Boulder City. They will arrive in several more minutes." A thin looking man said.

"Good." Brick Breaker let out a laugh.

Not so far away, another team are marching toward their location. Among them, are Jason and Keen Blade.

"So who is this Team?" Jason asked.

"According to our investigation, they should be coming from a First-Class Guild, Blue Moon Guild." Keen Blade reported.

Jason could hear a trace of fear inside his voice.

Guilds are separated by ranks. This rank is determined by one's financial backings, or on the later stage of the game, by a Guild's strength.

A fourth-class Guild are only small and insignificant Guild. Their numbers wouldn't even exceed 5000. While third-class Guilds could barely be called a Guild, with their numbers are above 10,000.

Second-class Guilds possessed a financial backing from a company or a corporation, while First-class Guilds possessed a financial backing from a large company.

A Peak-class Guild have at least 500,000 members, and they have awfully terrifying financial backing from one or many powerful major corporations around the world.

While a King-class Guild is the strongest among the others, with their number are limited to 100 in Prophecy Unfold.

They have Millions of people, and has influence to the real world. They are the overlord of most virtual games.

"No wonder." Jason muttered. He had once joined a Peak-class Guild as a member.

Even Second-class Guilds has several Evolved in them. Even Jason wouldn't stand out so much in a First-Class Guild as a Nerves Stage Evolved.

Not long after, they approached a group of people who seemed to be people from the Blue Moon Guild.

"Leave this to me." Jason said, warning the others.

He then approached them.

"Screw off, kid. This isn't something that your small team can handle." One of them said.

"We're here to slay the [Berserk Hobgoblin]." Jason directly stated. He has that kind of personality. Straightforward.

The others laughed as they heard this.

"Boss, do you hear that?" They laughed.

Brick Breaker than approached Jason, towering against him. "Piss off."

"No can do." Jason replied, staring at him. His other teammates started approaching as well.

"You think you can kill the [Berserk Hobgoblin] with just this measly Team?" Brick Breaker said, scoffing.

"Boss, something's wrong! Most of them are level 4, and the rests are level 3!!"

"What! They aren't so different from our Elite Team!"

"Are they from another Guild?!"

"You! Who are you?!" Brick Breaker then glared at Jason, although his attitude has changed drastically.

"Regulus." He said, walking forward.

He then emitted the pressure of a Third Stage Evolved, forcing a path to be opened. "Impossible! A third stage!" Brick Breaker was thunderstruck.

Among his elite team, only several had entered the Five Stages Of Evolution. He himself is only a Second Stage, Tempering, Evolved.

"Who exactly are you.." Brick Breaker stepped back, shaking.

He then passed them all, directly walking to the [Berserk Hobgoblin]

Behind him, his teammates followed, drawing their weapons. "Do as I say, and keep your distance away from him."

A Team is tremendously different from a Party. As he said before, a Team has advantage on numbers and the difference of classes. 

"Let the hunt begin."