Chapter 14-He Who Exceeds

Chapter 14—He Who Exceeds

Quests are seperated into three: Normal Quests, Unique Quests, Hidden Quests.

Ordinary Quests is something you can ask to NPCs, and some of them are daily. They are the lowest grade of Quest, and practically everyone can do the Quest.

As for Unique Quest, it's way harder than Normal Quests. You will need to find a certain person or a certain object to acquire it, and the task are much harder too.

As for Hidden Quest, they vary from D-Rank to SSS-Rank. Not only that, D-Rank Hidden Quest is already as hard as a Unique Quest.

However, A Hidden Quest is extremely hard to find.

Not only you will need a certain person or a certain item to do it, you will need to say a certain dialogue, or has a certain item. Some can even limited to high-leveled players only.

There's so much requirements for a Hidden Quest, that almost no one can find them.

That's why they are called Hidden Quests.

However, regardless of it, Hidden Quests are always treasure chests.

Or at least, that's what the Library said.

Jason opened the Quest catalog, clicking the new one he just got.

[Job Emblem] (S-ranked Hidden Quest)

The will of the world has chosen you to be the next successor of the Job Emblem. Head to the Black Stone River and find the Crimson-Eyed Mad Dog.

Do you wish to accept this Quest: Y/N(The Quest will automatically disappears in one hour)

"Accept." Jason accepted the Quest, standing.

[System: You have accepted the Hidden Quest, [Job Emblem]. Player will suffer penalty if Player fails to complete it. Player's Penalty will be a two-day temporary ban, and a permanent 10% attribute decrease.]

"Damn, it's ruthless!" Jason cursed.

Again, the higher the Quest's rank is, the harder it'll get.

"Oh yeah, I also got a title." Jason muttered, opening the his stats.

His experience bar was already filled by 30%, via the crafting EXP.

He then opened the title bar, observing.

[He Who Exceeds] (High-Title)

Awarded to those who has broke all expectations. When this title is equipped, player will have all probability increased by 10% when doing his jobs. This title has no limitations whatsoever.

"What amazing effects!" Jason mumbled, staring in awe. According to what he knows, titles are separated into three.

Ordinary, High, and God.

Even getting an Ordinary Title can grant tremendous benefits.

However, getting an Ordinary Title is extremely hard. Not only that one has to do one or more challenges, no one actually knows what these challenges is.

For example, Jason got the High-Title by having 2 jobs, which both granted to him on his first attempt.

Jason sighed, shaking his head. "With this, crafting and rune-making will be a whole lotta easier."

And so, Jason left the building. He planned to do something before leaving to Black Stone River.

However, just as he left the building, a group of figures stopped him.