Chapter 6-Genuine Expert

Chapter 6—Genuine Expert

"MTs, surround it from the left! Mages, just keep bombarding it, and Hunters, keep it off the healers!"

"Damage dealers, go berserk!" A silver-haired man said, pointing his sword forward. And so, the party tackled the Level 3 [Muscular Goblin]. It's only been a fifteen or so minutes after Prophecy Unfold's launch.

However, a party of 10 was already attacking a level 3 [Muscular Goblin]. And even more shocking, the party leader is an expert.

The [Muscular Goblin] got bombarded by the mages, then the close-combatants took over, stealing a chunk of the Goblin's HP.

In less than a minute, the [Muscular Goblin] fell lifelessly to the ground.

"Alright, several goblins and we'll level up to level 2." The silver-haired leader sheathed his sword.

"Blade, why don't we push forward? There's a level 5 Boss not far from here." One of them said, approaching the party leader.

"No. It's too risky." Keen Blade shook his head. He as an expert, know fully how capable his teammates are.

"Come on! These [Muscular Goblins] are far too weak. We aren't your everyday members." Another stated their opinion.

"Yeah. Blade, if you want to become famous, you should start taking risks." The party's MT, Carlos, spoke up.

"No. We know nothing about the Boss, plus, we're only level 1." Keen Blade shook his head again.

"How about if I lend you guys a hand?" The other party member jumped as they heard the voice.

They didn't see him at all!

"Who!" Keen Blade turned, drawing his sword.

Behind him, was a young man. This young man was holding an elementalist staff, which shocked Keen Blade. "You, who are you?!"

Silent step! This kid used Silent Step! Level 1 Assassins has [Silent Step], but not on that level when he can hides his presence completely!

Moreover, he's an Elementalist. Of course, an expert like Keen Blade knew what's happening. The young Man had relied on his technique, not on his skills!

Experts above his level can control their movements so that they produce no sound, and creates no wind fluctuations. However, that requires an insanely large amount of focus and training.

"You..reached Reinforced Stage?!" Keen Blade spouted.

"Oh, so you know." Jason smirked. Stages. This is a term in Virtual Gaming for those who hone their technique, senses, control, and reaction.

There is 5 stage known. Reinforced, Tempering, Nerves, Reborn, and Master stages. People who specialized in martial arts also train in these stages. The first stage is Reinforced, reinforcing their mind and body.

The second is Tempering, tempering and strengthening their senses.

The third is Nerves. You must heard that human need 0,25 seconds to a visual stimulus, 0,17 for an audio stimulus, and 0,15 seconds for a touch stimulus. In this stage, your reaction increases drastically.

The fourth stage is Reborn. There's a saying that we can only use 10% of our brain. On this stage, the mind will be tempered and some says it's akin to being reborn. There's a large gap between the third stage and the fourth stage.

The fifth stage is Master. Those who reached this stage can only be counted with fingers, and two of them are associated in virtual gaming. In this stage, they have way stronger mind, senses, strength control, focus, stamina, concentration, and even emotions are stronger than ordinary human.

In his 10 years of gaming experience, he has barely reached the third stage. This happened 6 months ago, when he was playing a game called Rhythm Clash.

It's a game where you move your hand according to the rhythm, in order to damage your enemy and win the game.

This game was nominated as the "Top 10 Hardest Game", and even Jason was only mediocre at it.

"I have a way to defeat the Goblin Nests Boss, [Three Headed Goblin]." Jason said.

Actually, he even has a way to defeat the Goblin Nests Field Boss, [Berserk Hobgoblin].

Field Bosses and ordinary Bosses are different. There's only one Field Boss in an entire area, while the are contains several Bosses.

Field Boss are way stronger than other Bosses.

"You're bluffing. You think you're level 5?!" The party's MT, Carlos, sneered. "Weren't you the one that suggesting to attack the Boss?" Jason calmly replied.

"Hmph, you think you're as good as Keen Blade?" One of the party member refuted.

"Better." Keen Blade, who was silent, finally spoke up. "He entered the 5 Stage Of Evolution."

"What? O-only genuine experts can do that!" Carlos stuttered.

"Do you think he used a skill to get close to us? Even in the open plains, we didn't see him coming. To be exact, we didn't sense him." Keen Blade sighed.

The others members was shocked. They aren't experts, but they aren't complete newbies either. They knew how amazing an expert that has entered Stage Of Evolution.

"Are you sure?" Keen Blade eyes flashed with excitement.

He'd gain an upstart against other players if he killed a Boss, a quarter hour after the game launch. "Of course." Jason confidently nodded.

"And the LD?" Keen Blade asked.

LD an abbreviation for Loot Distribution, a common terms in RPG game. It's how players split the loots after killing the enemy.

"I want first-pick of the loot, and I'll take 50% of it." Jason immediately offered his highest price. "30%."

"50%."

"40%."

"50%."

"50% it is." Keen Blade sighed. He turned around to see his teammates, and they nodded in agreement.

"Alright, let's start." Jason opened the Library Of The Prophet, and opened [Three Headed Goblin]'s file.

Of course, he didn't expose it.

[System: You have received a party invitation to an unnamed party. Do you wish to accept it?]

Jason accepted it, "Let's go."

However, the team was frozen stiff. "You aren't gonna ask about our skills?" Carlos uttered in disbelief.

"I already know." Jason plainly said, as he continue to walk toward the Boss's place.

"You know..all of the classes skills?" Carlos said. The whole party was shocked.

Jason kept walking. "Did he read a forum guide or something?" Carlos muttered to himself, and the followed him with the others.

"There it is." After a minute walking, they found an ugly-looking monster in front of their face.

"Alright, follow my command. And do exactly as I ordered, do not engage if I do not order to do so." Jason said, gazing at the other members.

They nodded.

They knew that in front of them, was a genuine expert.