Chapter 1: Another Normal Rescue

It was another Beautiful Day in Adventure Bay, it has been months since the PAW Patrol have saved Adventure City from the Disasters of Mayor Humdinger, and without him, things have been getting better, There has been less Chaos, Foggy Bottom is starting to look Nicer now that it has a New Mayor, and there haven’t been any too Crazy Rescues in a while, at the Lookout, Ryder was watching his Pups play tag from the Distance, Marshall was it, and he was about to tag Rubble, but being the Clumsy Pup that he was, he tripped over a Rock that was nearby, and he crashed on top of Rubble...

Marshall: (Giggles): Still got you! (Tags Rubble)

Rubble: For Now! I’m going to get you back twice as Good! (Starts chasing him back)

All the other Pups laughed, as well as Ryder who was looking on, he loved seeing his Pups have fun and Enjoy themselves, then, Ryder got a Call on his Screen, it was from Mayor Goodway, their Mayor of Adventure Bay…

Ryder: Hello Mayor, is there an Emergency?

Mayor Goodway: Indeed! There is a Driver in a Red Pick up Truck, who got a Flat Tyre, and slided across the Bridge, and is about to fall into the Bay, can you and the PAW Patrol save him?

Ryder: Don’t worry Mayor, we’re on our way! No Job is too Big, No Pup is too Small!

Ryder then pulled out his Pup-Pad, and called on all of the Pups’ Pup-Tags at once, and they all almost immediately stopped playing…

Ryder: PAW Patrol, to the Lookout!

All the Pups: Ryder needs us!

All of the Pups then all headed towards the Elevator in the Lookout, but Marshall crashed into all of them like a Wrecking Ball, and they all Crashed into the Elevator, and Groaned.

Marshall: Hey Guys, I know you are Probably “Tired” Of me? (Nervous Giggling)

All the Pups just sighed and shook their heads as they headed up the Elevator, and got into their Normal Rescue Gear, and lined up like they normally do…

Chase: PAW Patrol Ready for Action Ryder Sir!

Ryder then pressed his Pup-Pad, and the Screen came up…

Ryder: Thanks for coming so quickly Pups, Mayor Goodway just called, and there is a Truck Driver who got a Flat Tyre, and now he is at Risk of falling into the Bay, so for this Rescue, I’ll need…Chase! I’ll need you to block off Traffic, and use the Winch from your Truck, to pull his Truck to safety.

Chase: Chase is on the Case!

Ryder: Rocky! Once we get his Truck away from the Ledge, I need you to find something in your Truck to replace the Flat Tyre that he got.

Rocky: Green means Go!

Ryder: And Zuma! In case he and the Truck falls into the Bay, I’ll need you in Hovercraft to Buoy Launch and Rescue him!

Zuma: Let’s Dive in!

Ryder: Alright, PAW Patrol is on a Roll!

Chase, Rocky and Zuma then all went down the slide, and got into their Vehicles, as Ryder got into his ATV as his garage door opened, and they headed towards the Adventure Bay Bridge, to Rescue the Truck Driver, and after a few minutes, they arrived at the scene as Zuma activated his Hovercraft and headed right below the Bridge, while Ryder, Chase and Rocky were on the Road…

Ryder: Okay, Chase, now, use your winch to bring the Truck and him to safety, and Carefully!

Chase: Chase is on the Case! (Barks) Winch!

Chase’s Winch then came out of his Police Truck, and he grabbed it in his mouth, and Carefully Placed it and attached it on the Truck, but Chase felt like somehow, he had came Across that same Truck, but he wasn’t too quite sure, cause he couldn’t remember any memories that he had with a Red Truck, Ryder noticed Chase unusually taking his time…

Ryder: Are you okay Chase?

Chase then snapped back into Reality…

Chase: Oh, Right, (Barks) Winch Retract!

The Winch Successfully pulled the Truck away from Danger, and saved the Driver too...

Driver: Thank you very much!

Ryder: No Problem, Rocky, see if you can replace the Flat Tyre on his Truck!

Rocky: Don’t lose it, Re-Use it!
Rocky then looked inside his Forklift for a while, until finally, he found an Old Spare Truck Tyre inside, and then he Replaced the Flat Tyre with it…

Rocky: There you go Sir, Good as New!

Driver: Thanks again!

Zuma then saw some Broken Parts of the Bridge floating around the Bay…

Zuma: Ryder, this is Zuma, I found some floating Debris from the Bridge floating around the Bay, I’m cleaning them up!

Ryder: Alright, Good Job Zuma!

Chase then saw the Driver’s Face, his face also seemed very Familiar, but he somehow couldn’t put his paw around it on he thought it was…

Driver: Thanks for Everything PAW Patrol!

Ryder: No Problem, whenever you’re in Trouble, Just Yelp for Help!

Rocky: Ryder, I’m going to continue fixing the Damages around the Bridge, I’ll meet up with you guys in the Lookout Later.

Ryder: Okay, Chase, Zuma, let’s head back to the Lookout, Good job Pups!

After Zuma got to shore, and Chase got back into his Police Truck and Ryder got back into his ATV, they headed back towards their home at the Lookout, and after a few minutes, they arrived, and there, they saw all of the other PAW Patrol Pups waiting for them just outside the Lookout…

All the other Pups: Hey Ryder! How did it go?

Ryder: As Usual, another Perfect Rescue!

Skye: Where’s Rocky?

Ryder: He is Working on Repairing the Bridge, he should be back in about 20 minutes.

Rubble: Hey Pups, let’s play Tug of war!

Zuma: Oh, you’re on! Let me just put my Pup-Pack back inside.

Zuma and Chase then put their Pup-Packs back inside the Lookout, but Zuma noticed that Chase decided to stay inside the Lookout.

Zuma: You okay Chase?

Chase: Oh Yeah, I’m fine, you guys can go play, I’m just going to rest for a little.

Zuma: Hmm, Okay Buddy, if you say so.

Zuma then went ahead to join the other Pups, while Chase was still in thoughts, as he still tried his best to Recall the Person that he saw, but no luck…