Chapter 19: Breaking In

Liberty: What is it?

Chase: Well, I think this is one of the Best Plans I’ve come up with, so, Jason, since Butch and Ruben don’t know you, you go and try to talk to them about anything, say anything to them that might distract them.

Jason: Okay.

Chase: While you do that, me, Skye and Liberty will sneak into that Cave, and then Rescue our friends!

Liberty: Well, I can’t think of a better idea, let’s do this!

Skye: Wait, what happens if they spot us?

Chase: If they do, then, we may have to knock them out for a little while.

Skye: Alright, I can’t see this going wrong.

Jason then came out of the Hiding Place, and headed towards Butch and Ruben, and the Henchmen noticed him now…

Butch: Who are you? And what are you doing here?

Jason: I’m Jason, and I work for a Pizza Delivery.

Ruben: Hmm, I don’t remember Mayor Humdinger ordering anything, but oh well, bring it here.

Jason: I was wondering, what are you guys’ Favorite Kind of Pizza?

Butch: Hmm, I like the Mozzarella.

Ruben: I like the Peperoni.

Jason was doing a Good job distracting Butch and Ruben, and meanwhile, the Pups crept in from behind, trying to sneak in to the Cave, but, at an Unfortunate Time, a Dinosaur Roar was heard in the direction where the Trio of Pups were trying to sneak in, and Butch and Ruben turned around, and immediately spotted them…

Ruben: Hey, It’s a Distraction, get them!

Butch and Ruben tried to catch the Pups, but they were too quick for them, and then, when they both crashed into each other, Chase saw his Opportunity…

Chase (Barks): Nets!

Chase then shot a Net for Butch, and another for Ruben, Ruben was trapped under his net, but Butch was stronger than the Pups expected, and he literally ripped off Chase’s Net from him, and then freed his buddy too, The Pups knew that they had to try something Different…

Chase: Skye, since Butch is strong, try to use the side of your Wings since it’s Metal, on his head, and hit him hard enough to Knock him out.

Skye: Got it! (Barks) Wings!

Skye’s wings then came out, and she did as Chase told her, Constantly hitting Butch’s Head Hard again and again with her Metal Wings as she kept flying and coming back towards him so he couldn’t catch her, and Butch was getting dizzy and looked like he was going to pass out at any time, but just as it looked like Skye was going for the Final Blow to knock Butch out, Butch caught Skye Mid Air and started choking her with his hands…

Butch: You thought you could get away with that!? You’re going to pay!

Skye tried to get out of Butch’s Grip by flying away, but Butch was holding her by the neck tight, and She was quickly losing Oxygen, Jason tried to Punch and Kick Butch, but One Punch made Jason stumble to get back to his feet, Chase and Liberty knew they had to do something quick.

Chase: We’ve got to do something, Skye’s Passing out!

Liberty (Barks): Grappling Hook!

Liberty then took a Distance, and then took a Big Sudden Jerk with the Grappling Hook to deliver as much Impact as Possible, and just when Skye’s eyes were about to fully close, Liberty’s Hook DIRECTLY  Hit Butch’s Head, and that was enough to knock him out, fall to the ground, and let go off of his Grip of Skye…

Skye (Trying to catch her Breath): Thanks guys!

The Group then looked at Ruben, and Ruben looked scared…

Ruben: Listen.., We can talk about this. Heh, Heh (Scared)

Chase: (Barks) Net!

Chase then trapped Ruben again under a net…

Chase: Okay Guys, I admit, that may have not been the Perfect Plan…

Skye: It still worked! Now, let’s go Save Ryder and the others!

Liberty: Okay, but be careful!
Humdinger might still be lurking inside.

Chase and Skye nodded, as they, Liberty and Jason went inside the Cave, Quietly and carefully, but.., It wouldn’t have mattered, cause Mayor Humdinger was waiting, and he was prepared, cause right as The Group entered, he flipped a lever, and a Giant Cage fell over the Group…

Mayor Humdinger (Laughing): Hahaha! You fell right into my Trap!

Chase: Mayor Humdinger, You’re going to pay for this!

Mayor Humdinger: Oh, Really? Pay for What? Oh, right, pay for more Anesthesia Bottles, kitty!

Mayor Humdinger’s flying Kitty then came above the Group trapped inside the cage, and dropped a Gas Grenade, and since Jason and the Pups couldn’t run or go anywhere cause of the Cage, they couldn’t hold their oxygen for long, and eventually, the Anesthesia got to them, as they felt sleepy, and their eyes were getting weary, and a few seconds later, they collapsed and were knocked out cold…