Chapter 15: An Unlikely Alliance

It was now daytime in Adventure Bay, as the sun now rose, and in the Lookout, Chase was in the middle of a Dream, where he was reunited with Ryder and all of his other Friends in the Lookout as they hugged in a Group, but as soon as that happened, Chase woke up from his Dream, and to his Disappointment, only saw Skye who was also slowly starting to wake up…

Skye: Good Morning Chase. (Yawning)

Chase (Stretches): Good morning Skye.

Skye: Wait where’s Liberty?

Liberty then appeared with Robo-Dog, who had 3 Dog Bowls and Breakfast for them ready…

Liberty: Good Morning you 2, I woke up a bit earlier, and I decided to help you guys out by programming this Robotic Pup of yours, what’s his name?

Chase: Robo-Dog.

Liberty: Right, I programmed Robo-Dog here, to set up your Breakfast.

Chase: Hey, I’m supposed to be the one that wakes up early!

Skye and Liberty laughed, and Chase chuckled as well…

Chase: Well, we still have to brush our
teeth, but thanks!

Liberty: Anytime, anyway, I’m just going to check the news really quickly.

Liberty then used a Remote to switch Channels until she got to the Adventure City News one…

Marty Mucraker: I’m Marty Muckraker reporting for Adventure City News, and Former Mayor Humdinger, who was supposed to appeal in court today, did not show up and is nowhere to be found, Adventure City Police are currently looking for him in the city.

Liberty then turned off the TV…

Liberty: Ugh, Seriously!? They are THIS Late to find out about this. (Sighs) Oh Well, at least the I know the Adventure City Police are very Alert, so, if Mayor Humdinger did head back there, they definitely would have found him by now.

Chase: So, he must have gone somewhere else with our Friends.

Skye: But where? Where else could he have gone?

Chase: I don’t know, but I think I know a couple of Pups who can help us out.

Chase then used his Pup-Tag to call Everest, and she was very much awake, just finishing her Breakfast…

Chase: Everest, are you there?

Everest: Oh, Hi Chase, how’s it going?

Chase: Okay, but we need your help?

Everest: What’s wrong?

Chase: Mayor Humdinger took Ryder, and all of my other PAW Patrol Friends in the Lookout except for Skye, and we need your help to search the Mountains around you, just in case Mayor Humdinger might have decided to stay in any of the Places there.

Everest: He escaped from Jail!?

Chase: Yeah…

Everest: Well, You got it! Ice or Snow I’m ready to go! (Hangs up) Sorry Jake, I’ve got to go help a Friend!

Jake: Alright, no problem, make sure you come back for lunch though, Good luck Everest!

Everest then hung up the call, and got into her Pup-Pack, and her Snowplow, and started it up, and headed to search around the Mountains…

Chase: I’m also going to contact Tracker.

Liberty: Are they Members I haven’t met yet?

Chase: Yeah.