Chapter 21: A Renewed Friendship (The End)

A Month has passed, and Mayor Humdinger, Butch and Ruben appeared for court, The Judge found them guilty of Kidnapping and Dognapping, and Mayor Humdinger was given a 10 Year Sentence for Jail, even though Chase tried his best to make the sentence shorter, and what was worse for Humdinger, was that Bail Money was now Forbidden to bail him out of Jail, so Humdinger HAD to wait the 10 Years, Ruben was given a 2 Year Sentence in Jail for aiding the Kidnapping, and Butch was going to get the same Sentence, but because Butch laid his Hands and tried to cause harm to a PAW Patrol Member (Skye), his sentence was increased to 5 Years in Jail, but, even with him being in Jail, the PAW Patrol still visited him Month after Month, and Mayor Humdinger was always happy and excited to see them, and his mom and his other Relative Members visited him every month too, Humdinger was eager to hear about the New Exciting Rescues that the Pups have gone through, and enjoyed hearing them too, never did he thought in his life that he would be GENIUNELY happy to see the PAW Patrol…

6 Months later…

It is now Chase’s 12 Year Old Birthday, and a lot of Chase’s Closest Friends and townsfolk came to the Lookout to celebrate his Birthday, from the Citizens, there were the 2 Farmers, Mayor Goodway, Cap’n Turbot, Francois Turbot, Alex, Mr.Porter, Katie, Jake, Carlos, and Daring Danny X, and from the Team, Pretty much the whole team was there, Everest, Tracker, Tuck, Ella, Rex, and even Wildcat and Liberty, all attended Chase’s Party, and of course, Jason was there too, Chase was at the Lookout, as Ryder started bringing Chase’s Pup-Treat Cake, and as well as a Cake that the townsfolk could eat too, all the other Folks and team joined in to wish Chase a Happy Birthday, and sang to him, after that, It was time for Chase to make a wish…

Ryder: Go ahead Chase, Make a wish!

Just as Chase was about to blow the candles, He sneezed due to the Wildcat being near him, and the sneeze blew out the Candles…

Chase (Sneezes): Aaachoo!

Which made the Team, and all of the other citizens laugh, after they all had their cake, Jason called Chase over just outside the Lookout…

Jason: Hey Chase!

Chase: What is it?

Jason: I got you a Birthday Present, it may not me the best.., But, I tried my best to find something meaningful. (Gives him the Present)

Chase (Takes it): Aw, Jason, you didn’t have to.

Jason: Go ahead, open it up.

Chase opened up the Wrapped Present, and it was a picture, of when he was very young, along with Jason himself…

Jason: I know what I did abandoning you was very wrong, and I want to make up for ruining your childhood, and I want us to become Friends, would you like to become my friend again?

Chase thought about it for a little, and then replied…

Chase: Jason, we were already friends, ever since you decided to help me and my other Friends, and thanks, this is really, the best Gift you could have got for me, thank you very much!

Chase then hugged Jason, as Jason hugged him back, both feeling relived and happy that they have forgiven each other…

Jason: We better head back inside before the others start wondering where you went.

Chase: Yeah.

Chase then licked Jason’s cheek, but as Jason went inside the Lookout, Chase decided to stop by his Puphouse, and inside his Puphouse, he had a Photo of him with Ryder and his other Pup Friends, and he put the Photo of him and Jason next to it, and Chase smiled at it…

The End