Chapter 13: No Luck

After 15 minutes, Chase, Liberty and Skye arrived at Foggy Bottom, but to their surprise, It actually wasn’t very Foggy, and they also noticed the Town looked a lot more clean…

Chase: Huh, I guess Humdinger no longer being the Mayor was a Good thing for this Town.

Skye: Okay Guys, we should be approaching his old hideout right around…here!

Chase, Skye and Liberty then parked their vehicles quietly, they didn’t want to attract any attention in case Mayor Humdinger was there inside…

Chase: As Marshall would use to say, Quiet as a Mouse.

Chase, Skye and Liberty then went on top of a Boulder, and Chase then tried to send out his drone to go look inside the Lair…

Chase (Barks): Drone!

Chase’s Drone went out of his Pup-Pack, and went inside the Small Hole that was in the Lair, and it searched around it, but to Chase’s Disappointment, it didn’t find anything…

Chase: My Drone is not finding anything.

Skye: Let’s check inside to be sure. The Trio then went inside the Lair…

Chase: Be careful, there can still be traps!

The Pups then started searching and sniffing, but of course, then Chase started sneezing heavily…

Chase (Sneezing): Aaachoo!

Skye: Oh, Yeah, I forgot you were allergic to them.

Liberty: Allergic to what?

Skye: Chase has Cat Allergies, one sniff of them, and he sneezes for about 2 minutes straight.

Chase: Really, it’s not that-Aaachoo!... Bad. (Sniffling)

Liberty: I have something that may temporarily stop your sneezing.

Liberty then pulled out from her Pup-Pack a sock, and put on Chase’s nose…

Chase (Sniffs): Yeah, this is better, thanks. Hey, Uh-Liberty.., Where did you find this sock?

Liberty: No need to question that, we’ll sniff, and you just search.

Chase: Okay.

The Trio then continuously searched the Former Mayor’s Former Lair…

Skye: This place is really dusty as well, seems like no one found it or came here in a while.

Much to the Group’s Disappointment, they searched the Whole Lair and couldn’t find anything…

Chase: Nothing! Dang it!

Liberty: Mayor Humdinger must have not come here then.

Chase: Yeah, but where else would he go?

Skye: I don’t know, but hey, let’s ask some of Mayor Humdinger’s Family Members, they might know where he has gone.

Chase: Good idea, although, I don’t think they would be too pleased with us calling them in the Middle of the night.

Liberty: Chase, Who cares if they’re not going to like it, these are our Friends, Our Family that we are talking about! Give them a Call!

Chase: Alright, Alright, I will!

Chase then used his Pup-Tag to Call Mayor Humdinger’s Mom, but her phone was turned off…

Chase: His Mom’s phone is turned off, let me try calling someone else.

Chase then tried calling Mayor Humdinger’s cousin, The Cheetah...