Chapter 3: Mayor Humdinger Gets Bailed

Meanwhile…

In Adventure City, a certain Former Mayor has been in jail for several months after being arrested by Chase, but luck has come Mayor Humdinger’s way, cause Butch and Ruben have been gambling at the Adventure City Casino, and they just won the 10 Million Dollar Jackpot, and they had enough to bail out Mayor Humdinger, and he could not be any Happier when he saw his 2 Henchmen pay the Bail Money, and got him out of Jail…

Mayor Humdinger: Yess! I’m Freee! Free at last!

Butch: It was barely a sweat, me and Ruben still got a lot left where that came from.

Ruben: It was the least we could do for you boss.

Mayor Humdinger: I’m glad you guys have also been taking care of my Kitties, I bet they must have missed me!

Ruben: Keep in mind Sir, you are only on bail, there’s still a few paper works we have to work out, and you can’t leave Adventure City till then, The police have their eyes on you.

Mayor Humdinger: That’s fine, hey, let’s go Celebrate me getting out of Jail, let’s go buy a Bunch of Cakes, and maybe have a few beers too.

Butch: Now you’re talking, let’s go!

Mayor Humdinger bought almost the Entire Supply of Cakes at the Bakery, and Butch and Ruben ordered a Few Beers, as they headed towards their Small Apartment, and Mayor Humdinger’s Kittens were very happy to see him…

Mayor Humdinger: Hello Kitties! I missed you guys so much! (Hugs them tight)

And after their Reunion, They put their Cakes on plates, and got their Beers ready, and then they watched their Favorite Movie, 101
Dalmatians…

Mayor Humdinger: You know, I always admired Cruella De Vil, She was very smart to come up with a plan to capture all those Dogs, however, just like me, she ended up falling, wish it was possible that I could lockup that Pesky PAW Patrol Forever.

Ruben: Why don’t we try framing them?

Butch: No, that work, the Citizens admire and look up to them so much, I really doubt something like that would work, besides, who’s going to believe our word over theirs.

Ruben: Fair Point.

Mayor Humdinger: (Sighs) One Day, I won’t have to deal with them anymore, ONE Day, it will happen.

After they took their minds off of that, they celebrated a bit more, until it was night time, and they fell asleep, Butch and Ruben slept on Separate Beds, while the Mayor slept on the Couch, with his kitties sleeping on top of him…