Chapter 17: Spotted

While Jason was flying the Air Patroller, Jason started putting on a few songs playing for the 3 Pups, and they all sang along to them and started having fun along the way, half an hour into the flight, Chase took off his seatbelt and started to head to Jason who was flying in the Cockpit…

Chase: Look Jason, I’m sorry about Yesterday, maybe I was being a bit too harsh.

Jason: No, No, No need to apologize
Chase, I deserve every word you said to me, I was a jerk back then, all want I want to know from you is if…, You know, we’re cool?

Chase thought about it for a little, then gave his answer…

Chase: Yeah, we’re cool.

Jason: May I pet you?

Chase: O-okay. (A bit nervous)

Jason then petted Chase gently, and Chase could feel inside something that burns, but Chase knew it meant it was a healing Process from what he went through as a Young Pup, Chase then went back to his Seat, as Skye and Liberty had faces of relief that nothing blew over between those 2, after half an hour, they arrived at their location…

Jason: Pups, we’re here!

Jason then steadily and carefully landed the Air Patroller just outside the Army’s Base, which was in the Middle of a Desert, and Jason and all of the other Pups got out, and they were greeted by someone Jason knew very well…

Jason: Karen, is that you?

Karen: Jason, what are you doing here? (Smiling)

Jason: Well, I’ve came here, cause I’ve got some New Friends who need help finding some of their other friends.

Karen: Oh, who are these 3 Adorable Puppies?

Jason: This is Chase, Skye and.., Wait who are you again, I’m sorry.

Liberty: Liberty, The Newest Member of the PAW Patrol!

Karen: Well, it’s nice to meet all 3 of you, but I’m sorry Jason, I can’t let and the other pups in just like that, My Commander would be Furious if he finds out that I’m helping out “Outsiders” from the Army.

Chase: I have a Sergeant Officer Rank, am I allowed to come in?

Chase showed his badge that was on his Police Suit, and Karen looked equally impressed as Jason was…

Karen: Tha-That will do, come on in. (Surprised)

Chase then entered, and the others tried to enter, but Karen refused…

Karen: Sorry, just Chase.

Jason, Skye and Liberty nodded…

Liberty: You’ve got this Buddy!

Chase and Karen then started walking into the Army’s Base, and while they were getting their way there, Chase looked at all of the U.S Army’s Soldiers, who were doing some Gritty and Tough Training Routines, and as Chase being a Police Officer, he always admired what the Army does…

Chase: Karen, I just want to say, I have a Huge respect for People who work in the Army to keep your country safe from any Enemies or outsiders.

Karen: Well, it’s our Job, the Country’s Fate and Future relies on our hands, but thanks for the Compliment.

Chase and Karen then got inside a Secretly hidden Room, which had Heat Seekers, and a bunch of other High-Tech Cameras and Scanners…

Chase: So, is this able to detect Invisible Vehicles?

Karen: Oh Yeah, and it can detect anything from Miles away, Go ahead.

Chase then looked at the High Tech Cameras, and Re-Winded back to the time where Mayor Humdinger showed up, and took his friends...

Chase: Alright Mr.., Where the Hell did you go?

Chase then saw deeper into the Camera as Mayor Humdinger, His Kitties, and his Henchmen went inside the Vehicle, and it went invisible, but Chase was now able to see the Outlines of the Invisible Vehicle, and he went to other cameras and followed the Vehicle around, it went out of town, to a Very Familiar Cave…

Chase (Gasps): I know where he went!

Karen: Who?

Chase (Excited): Karen, thank you very much for helping us out (Licks her Cheek), but I’ve got to go, Bye!

Chase then ran and sped off out of the Secret Room and out of the Base…

Karen: Okay.., Good luck!

Chase then went to the exit of the Army Base, as some Guards allowed him to get past, as he headed towards Jason, Skye and Liberty, who were waiting outside…

Skye: Did you find them?

Chase: Not Exactly, but I know the Place where Mayor Humdinger went.

Liberty: Where?

Chase: In the Dino Wilds!

Jason: The Dino Wilds? What’s that?

Skye explained to Jason and Liberty…

Skye: It’s a Secret World of Dinosaurs that is under a Special Cave.

Jason: But.., I thought Dinosaurs were extinct?

Chase: That’s what we thought too, but come on, let’s go to the Air Patroller and head back to the Lookout, we’ve got a Team to save!

The Group went to the Air Patroller as Jason flew it again, and they headed back to the Lookout, which took them about another Hour, and it was now about Lunch time, Jason had a Sandwich he packed along the way, and shared some of it with the 3 Pups to make sure they didn’t go hungry, then, the Pups got all of their Best Rescue Gear Equipment from the Lookout, and Chase guided them to the Dino Patroller…

Chase: The only way we can get through the Rough Terrain of the Dino Wilds is with the Dino Patroller, Go in!

The Whole Group got in, as Jason got on the wheel, and Drove the Dino Patroller as Chase sent him Coordinates of the Location, after 20 minutes, they arrived at the Special Cave near the Mountains…

Chase: Jason, activate the Hard Wheels!

Jason did, and the Wheels became much bigger, and they were able to easily drive over the very sharp Rocky Edges leading up to the Dino Wilds, and Jason saw a Waterfall ahead…

Jason: Ahh! A Waterfall!?

Chase: You’re doing Great, drive into it at Full Power!

Jason: Full Power? Are you Crazy!?

Chase: Trust me!

Jason then looked at Chase for a little bit, and decided to trust him, and went through the Waterfall at Full Power, and the Dino Patroller came out and into the Dino Wilds…

Chase: We are here!