two

TW!! rape and abuse will be in this chapter so please read at your own risk or skip it <3

i realised how kinda graphic i wrote this after 2 months later i'm so sorry pls skip this if it makes you really uncomfortable

italicise will be flashback/s !!

seungmin was alone at home, his grandma went out to buy some groceries, so it was just seungmin and his thoughts.

if there was one thing seungmin hated more then his own father was him being alone with his thoughts.

he hated it so much, he would always think about what happened to him and what went wrong. it all started to happen after his mother passed away from cancer a year ago. his father started drinking and abusing drugs.

a tear fell down seungmin's cheek without him realising he was crying, he wiped it bringing his knees to his chest and slowly breathing in and out to calm down. 

he just sat there thinking over and over again about when his life would go back to normal, at this point he didn't think it ever would.

seungmin loved the fact that he could hide, all he wanted to do was hide from the world. that's why he would always come home after school and hide in his room locked away where he knew it was safe.

seungmin wondered if he could ever find someone to be his safe place, some one he knew he could trust , someone that could hide him away from all his worries.

he kept staring out the window watching people walk down the street. his thoughts flying around in his head. he closed his eyes letting his mind do whatever it wanted.

"you piece of shit you're so worthless, what's the point on having you if you're just gonna stand around and do nothing", his father spat. seungmin cried into his own hands.

"come here seungmin get on your knees", the man said pushing seungmin to the floor. "no father please, i'm begging you, i'm sorry i won't do it again", he cried.

"i don't fucking believe you now shut up". his father pulled down his own pants and taking out his dick. seungmin cried knowing what was gonna happen next.

"suck on it now boy", the man sneered. "please father i don't want to, i promise i'll never do it again please don't make me do it", his father grew angrier yanking seungmin by his hair and shoving his face next to his dick.

"i said suck come on open your mouth boy", seungmin forcefully opened his mouth, taking in his fathers dick. his father was still holding on to his hair, pushing him into his length making seungmin gag. his dick pushed all the way down his throat.

his father grabbed seungmin and pushed him on to the floor, seungmin cried out. "next time you will learn not to break something that isn't yours", his father yelled.

his father walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer turning on the tv and sitting on the couch like nothing happened, like he didn't do anything to his son.

seungmin ran up to his room, locking the door, crying and screaming into his pillow. he hated his father so much.

seungmin kept crying and crying until he grew tired of crying and fell asleep tears staining all over his face.

seungmin woke up to crashing and yelling.
"seungmin get the fuck down here boy", seungmin immediately ran down stairs.

"there you are boy", his father grabbed him by the hair throwing him to the floor smashing him into the wall seungmin cried out in pain.