eleven

i don't know what i'm doing with my life like i literally don't know

last chapter was so bad and so is this one kinda idk

if it's cringy apologies idk how to write a book properly 😀

seungmin and hyunjin were sitting on seungmin's bed, seungmin sitting on hyunjin's lap as they were making out. (yes i'm starting the book like this)

seungmin's arms were wrapped around hyunjin's neck while hyunjin's arms were wrapped around the younger's waist.

they were making out for ten minutes straight, letting go every now and then to regain breath, then reattaching their lips and making out again.

seungmin removed his arms off of hyunjin and moved them to hyunjin's hair, tangling his fingers between his hair and lightly tugging on them every now and then, earning soft moans from hyunjin.

hyunjin bit and pulled seungmin's bottom lip, seungmin opened his mouth allowing hyunjin's tounge to enter.

just then seungmin's grandma entered his bedroom, seungmin immediately got off of hyunjin and hid behind him, out of embarrassment.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry i should of knocked," grandma apologised. "no we're sorry we shouldn't of been doing that,"seungmin and hyunjin both looked down to the floor out of embarrassment.

"no, it's fine i'm sorry, i came in to ask if you guys wanted dinner because it's almost ready," the old lady smiled.

"oh um, yes please thank you mama we will be down soon," seungmin said still looking down as his grandma left his bedroom.

"don't you lock your door?" hyunjin scolded. "i don't like locking it, it makes me look like i'm doing something bad," seungmin whispered.

"okay, well how about we stop doing these things at your house, it seems like everytime we're trying to do something your grandma always catches us," hyunjin laughed.

"this is so embarrassing," seungmin hid his face in the crook of hyunjin's neck. "hey don't be embarrassed, every teenager has sex it's apart of us, besides it's not your fault you can't control your own hormones," hyunjin shrugged. (i'm horny 24/7 yolo)

"hey! that's not fair i can totally control my hormones," seungmin rolled his eyes.

"really? i want to see you deal with your hormones without me, how about a week? let's see how you go for a week without, touching me, that also means no kisses or cuddles," hyunjin smiled.

"felix put you up to this didn't he? you know what, i can do that, i wont die with the fact that i can't touch you for a week," seungmin got up and made his way downstairs, hyunjin following him.

"for your information it was my idea i just told felix to see how he would react," hyunjin whispered.

seungmin and hyunjin sat down with grandma and they started eating, seungmin couldn't tell if it was comfortable silence or awkward silence.

when they finished eating they cleaned up the table and hyunjin made his way to the front door. "this starts now, are you sure you can handle a week of not touching me?"hyunjin smirked.

"yes i can, watch me," seungmin huffed, pushing hyunjin out the door, waving goodbye and closing it.

"you really like him don't you?" grandma asked. "mixed feelings," seungmin looked at his grandma.

"i want you to be careful, okay? stay safe i don't want anyone hurting you, i trust hyunjin he seems like a sweet boy, but still be careful," his grandma kissed him on the forehead, walking away into the living room.