fourteen

hyunjin was on top of seungmin, pecking him all over his face. he started trailing down to his neck.

hyunjin started kissing and sucking his neck finding seungmin's sweet spot. when seungmin moaned he knew he found it.

he started sucking on the spot. "d-don't leave a mark," seungmin moaned. hyunjin just smirked and kept sucking his neck.

after he was done with his neck he traveled down to seungmin's tummy. hyunjin pulled the younger's hoodie up exposing just his tummy.

he gave him soft kisses, making  seungmin squirm from how ticklish it felt. hyunjin then went lower stopping at his crouch.

seungmin looked up to see what hyunjin was doing, he blushed when he saw how close hyunjin was to his crouch.

"can i?" hyunjin asked. "i'm embarrassed,"seungmin turned red. "oh don't be embarrassed, pup is so pretty," he cooed.

"no am not." "yes you are," hyunjin whispered. "you're not going to win this argument, everyone probably agrees with me," hyunjin smiled.

"mm okay," seungmin kept staring at hyunjin as he pulled down his pants along with his briefs and softly touched his member.

hyunjin started stroking his length, seungmin gasped from the feeling moving his head back down into the pillow.

hyunjin then opened his mouth and teased the top of seungmin's tip with his tounge. he opened his mouth even more and took seungmin into his mouth.

seungmin moaned, he's never gotten a blowjob before so it was a new experience to him. hyunjin started stroking his length while going up and down, gagging himself when he deep throated.

seungmin grabbed hyunjin's hair softly tugging it every once in a while.

hyunjin started kissing up and down the length, looking up at seungmin to see his expressions.

"m-i'm gonna c-cum," seungmin moaned, tugging onto hyunjin's hair. hyunjin started bopping up and down faster, seungmin came into his mouth.

hyunjin got up and opened his mouth showing seungmin the mess he made in his mouth, seungmin started blushing as he watched hyunjin swallow his cum.

"you didn't have to do that," seungmin covered his face from embarrassment. "why not? you taste so good," hyunjin kissed his nose.

"that was my first time." first time getting a blowjob?" hyunjin hummed. "mhm."

"did you like it?" hyunjin said, placing a hand on seungmin's tummy. "it felt weird but nice," seungmin stared at older.

"hmm glad to hear," hyunjin kissed seungmin's tummy once again.

"i need to go home and finish my homework,"seungmin got up from the bed, putting his clothes back on.

"okay pup i'll see you tomorrow," hyunjin smiled, waving at the younger. "bye mommy," seungmin winked.

seungmin entered his house. his grandma looked up at seungmin getting up immediately to examine him.

seungmin's grandma lifted up his chin and moved his head to the side, exposing his neck.

her eyes widened when she saw purple marks all over his neck, seungmin immediately knew what was going on turning red straight away.

"mama i can explain," seungmin looked flustered. "let me guess, hyunjin?," his grandma raised his eyebrow.

"erm yes." "you've been getting really close to that boy, you can't tell me you don't like him," his grandma placed her hands on his shoulder.

"i just want you to be careful and be safe, i don't want you to force yourself into anything, i trust you and hyunjin," his grandma whispered.

"yes mama, i promise, i feel safe around hyunjin and he wouldn't force me into anything," seungmin reassured.

"okay okay good," she gave him a kiss on the forehead and went back to watch her sitcom.

seungmin ran up to the bathroom and looked at the mirror examining the hickeys hyunjin left even after he told him not to leave a mark.

seungmin grabbed out his phone and called hyunjin.

"hi seungminnie did you miss me already?"seungmin rolled his eyes at the obnoxious voice.

"no i didn't, didn't i tell you not to leave a mark, instead you left multiple marks! my grandma noticed hyunjin!" seungmin huffed.

"i'm sorry, i got caught up, i should of stopped," seungmin heard the sincerity in hyunjin's voice.

"i forgive you but next time i won't." "oh so there will be a next time," seungmin felt hyunjin smirk.

"i'm not planning on getting rid of you anytime soon," seungmin laughed. "mm so you really do love me," hyunjin spoke.

"i'll think about," seungmin smiled. "i'm going to go bed seungminnie, goodnight,"hyunjin yawned.

"goodnight jinnie," seungmin smiled as he heard a gasp from hyunjin, assuming it was from the new nickname seungmin gave him.

seungmin got out of the bathroom after he finished calling with hyunjin, he made it into his bedroom and started working on his homework.

short chapter i know i normally make them long but this chapter was more of a filler :)